• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ztww89's whitelist app

ztww

Wood
Hello, just visited your guys' server and I'm really digging it. Would be a great way to get back into Minecraft for me. I was thinking about putting in an architect app. as i have been a builder for other servers, but I only just joined so I'll wait for that.
The reason being, I actually have built a large dungeon I built that I'm trying to find some use for. Anyway, would just like a whitelist for now, thanks.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: ztww89
  2. Location & Age: CO, USA. 24
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: none
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCZ6
Hello, just visited your guys' server and I'm really digging it. Would be a great way to get back into Minecraft for me. I was thinking about putting in an architect app. as i have been a builder for other servers, but I only just joined so I'll wait for that.
The reason being, I actually have built a large dungeon I built that I'm trying to find some use for. Anyway, would just like a whitelist for now, thanks.
Reviewing