• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zpz_mayhems app

1. In-game name:zpz_mayhem
  2. Location & Age:14,cincinnati,ohio
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I have not been banned on any previous servers
  4. Referral(s):epicpoodle,DrWhocares
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I should be accepted because I love minecraft and have been playing for about 2 years now. I am a polite gentlemen who rarely acts out for attention. I am a A,B student who enjoys video games therefor I am Highly active. I have minestatus bookmarked so I vote for my servers everyday around 3 pm.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My ex-friend epicpoodle told me about the server and invited me to play
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yep
  8. Additional Info: Some things unique about me are that I am adopted. I am joining the marine corp in 3 years. I have a brother who's initials were accidentally made PMS so its a family joke. I have been to france, italy,and germany. I have a cat named fiona. My aunt just had a baby named riley whos 4 weeks old and my 4th cousin. My grandpa is a Cherokee indian me,my dad,and my grandpa all had differant biological fathers then their dads they have today.