• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zpace's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zpace

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Zpace
  2. Location & Age: Sweden, 21
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): Ahiru
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Was looking for an interesting server in the minecraft forums and saw your thread.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, I will not vote for something I have yet to experience. Will be sure to vote if the server deserves it :).
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I've been looking for a nice server for a long time and your server seems really unique, something I wish to be a part of. I'm a friendly guy who detests griefing. I love to learn and teach, and I do it well. I'm reading through your wiki as I'm writing this!
  9. Additional Info: I'm currently studying to become a teacher in mathematics and English. Thus I can write and speak English fluently. I like to solve problems, going in-depth as well as seeing the whole picture, finding new ways of doing things. I play a lot of games, sometimes perhaps too many :). Board games, pc games, video games, arcade games etc. You name it, they're all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.