• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zorozeenee's application

zorozeenee

Stone
IGN: zorozeenee

Location & Age: IL, 17

Previous Bans: none

Referral: My friends on Atherys were talking about this server, so I decided to apply

I heard of herocraft through my friends on other servers

I have voted for herocraft

I agree with HCO tos and Eula

Reason why you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I plan on being honest and respectful. I am a heroes plugin veteran as I play it on Atherys (Gazamo gaming community). I am also a good builder and plan on helping towns in their building. My main focus will be fighting. I have already decided what class I want to become, a Samurai. With their high damage and close fighting style it will fit with me. On Atherys I am a Hellknight which is a high attack warrior similiar to the Samurai.

How did you hear about Herocraft? On Atherys they use the same plugin with many of the same classes including paladin, dragoon, ranger, and pyromancer. Because of my love of the heroes plugin I decided I must join this server.

Special Key: HCZ10

Additional Info: On Atherys I became the Guardian of Vrovona (Nation name) which is the title that goes to the best fighter in the nation. I am no noob to heroes so when i get on i won't be a liability to those in my nation or town. I'm also an expert with towny commands. I owned my own town and nation on a few other servers.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
IGN: zorozeenee

Location & Age: IL, 17

Previous Bans: none

Referral: My friends on Atherys were talking about this server, so I decided to apply

Reason why you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I plan on being honest and respectful. I am a heroes plugin veteran as I play it on Atherys (Gazamo gaming community). I am also a good builder and plan on helping towns in their building. My main focus will be fighting. I have already decided what class I want to become, a Samurai. With their high damage and close fighting style it will fit with me. On Atherys I am a Hellknight which is a high attack warrior similiar to the Samurai.

How did you hear about Herocraft? On Atherys they use the same plugin with many of the same classes including paladin, dragoon, ranger, and pyromancer. Because of my love of the heroes plugin I decided I must join this server.

Voted? Yes

Additional Info: On Atherys I became the Guardian of Vrovona (Nation name) which is the title that goes to the best fighter in the nation. I am no noob to heroes so when i get on i won't be a liability to those in my nation or town. I'm also an expert with towny commands. I owned my own town and nation on a few other servers.

@zorozeenee

You have filled in your application well, however, in terms of your bans, you appear to have 2? Could you explain these? Please reply below with an explaination, thanks.

zorozeenee

Stone
I was arguing with the owner of the server because he reset the map and lied to everyone and said it was a towny crash, i lost my whole town. The owner is very immature and banned the admin that leaked the info about this also. The other was because a donator spawned iron for me and i sold it and made a ton of money.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
@zorozeenee Seems good. I'll give you a chance, so try not to get into any arguements! :p

Other than that, welcome to Herocraft! :D

Check your inbox for further details... ;)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
thanks man!! I won't let you down

@zorozeenee

Ok, we may have to remove you off the whitelist for a short while. It turns out you missed some parts of your application. Please go back, check the template and make sure all information is filled in. You can post the new application below, thank you.

@Brutalacerate Can you remove him off the whitelist? I apologise for the inconvinience.