• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zoozki's application

zoozki

Dirt
    1. Minecraft In-game name: zoozki
    2. Location & Age: Ontario, 14 (to be 15 in April)
    3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): no bans at all
    4. Referral(s): Harryho10
    5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my friend Harry told me about it
    6. Have you voted for Herocraft: yes
    7. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to learn how to pvp and I am a kind player who always follow the rules also I don't swear so I have a good behavior and I will not rage at a player for killing me as such it is a pvp server. One more thing I also have a new house design i always wanted to try out and I have improved on my house building skills so don't expect any small crummy no cobble houses from me.
    8. Additional Info: I play on another server that has player runned towns and skill levels but I feel somewhat bored of that server.So I am searching for a new server to play on and I hope that Herocraft will be the one also here are some screenshots of what I have built.

Attachments

• 2012-03-10_00.53.44.png
    2012-03-10_00.53.44.png
    399.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 2012-01-08_01.52.32.png
    2012-01-08_01.52.32.png
    665.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 2012-03-06_23.04.09.png
    2012-03-06_23.04.09.png
    270 KB · Views: 6
  • 2012-01-30_07.54.56.png
    2012-01-30_07.54.56.png
    247.4 KB · Views: 4

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Give us more 'Reasons you should be accepted'. What are you good at in minecraft? What can you bring to the Herocraft community? What do you hope to achieve on Herocraft?

Reply to this thread to let me know when you have finished editing your original post!

@zooz

zoozki

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: zoozki
  2. Location & Age: Ontario, 14 (to be 15 in April)
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): no bans at all
  4. Referral(s): Harryho10
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my friend Harry told me about it
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft: yes
  7. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to learn how to pvp and I am a kind player who always follow the rules also I don't swear so I have a good behavior and I will not rage at a player for killing me as such it is a pvp server. One more thing I also have a new house design i always wanted to try out and I have improved on my house building skills no cobble houses from me.
  8. Additional Info: I play on another server that has player runned towns and skill levels but I feel somewhat bored of that server.So I am searching for a new server to play on and I hope that Herocraft will be the one also here are some screenshots of what I have built.

zoozki

Dirt
Give us more 'Reasons you should be accepted'. What are you good at in minecraft? What can you bring to the Herocraft community? What do you hope to achieve on Herocraft?

Reply to this thread to let me know when you have finished editing your original post!

@zooz

@zooz[/quot

@zooz

I edited it a bit I hope it has improved