• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zombies versus Aliens

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
So, guys, I wrote a little something just now to describe my paintball game tis last saturday.

It is originally posted on Tumblr.

The following is based on true events.

Now, our story starts out a few months ago, when we, the humans, had to fend off the alien scourge that wished to steal our trees. The battle was a bloody one. We had them out numbered, and yet we were completely slaughtered. Like fish in a barrel, but with more emotion and orange paint splatter. This was the day I died, as a member of the tank suicide squad, and this is where my story begins.

The humans, after such a devastating defeat, had no choice but to resort to insane experiments in an effort to create a super soldier that could defeat the alien invaders. After an eventful evening of mad science and necromancy, they finally succeeded. The scene was horrific, but the results were promising. A soldier incapable of showing fear, contracting illness or disease, or needing to rest or eat. The perfect weapon had been created. They proceeded to make more immediately. I was the second to awake.

As I opened my eyes for the first time since I had died, I was filled with confusion, shock, so much distress that my mind was incapable of fathoming what had happened, how I was “alive”, or who I even was. I had no memories of my former self, a blank slate in need of character. As they ran their experiments on me, I began to see what I was. A zombie, yes, that was the best description. I felt no pain but that of hunger, but not that of flesh, but of rapture. These men had created me for a purpose, and with the help of The First, I gained it.

The scientists didn’t struggle much, as they knew their conversion was necessary for our victory in the war. I soon discovered that after conversion, these new zombies tend to keep some of their former expertise intact, and I proceeded to have them create for us, weapons that would not only kill our foe, but converted them, ascended them into a higher being, make them one of us. I declared myself the Harbinger of the plague, High Cleric of the undead, Converter of the unbelievers, and with two modified machine guns in tow, I set forth to create my rapture.

The humans, by now, had heard of our coming, and they feared us. They did not want to accept that we were put on this earth to create a new race of super beings, to free them from the shackles of life, and give them new purpose. They quickly sided with the aliens, the very enemy that had led to our creation. It did not matter. They would soon see that ours was a higher calling, a holy crusade. We were on a mission from God. Together, The First and I took on the human/alien rebellion. Within minutes, most of the humans had ascended, converted to our cause, and granted the immortality of our righteous journey. As I lead them, I shouted and yelled, taunting the aliens and few surviving humans with our creed, pushing and driving my fellow undead to victory. My voice rang down the battlefield, and none went without hearing my holy doctrine.

As our numbers soared, the aliens had to retreat, in fear of what they could not understand. They quickly developed a “cure”, a means of damning us to the shackles of life once more, to live under their vicious rule as slaves! The battle raged on after that, as zombie, alien, and human alike were constantly thrusted from one state of being to another. Many did not survive the constant re-ascension, and crumbled to the ground, never to moan our zombie cry again.

Finally, as if the universe has declared that war should end, the aliens fell to their knees, and accepted ascension. My rapture complete, I could now lead my zombies to new lands, to new worlds, and spread our faith to new people and races, in need of enlightenment.

emerald_ice

ICE ICE ICE!
This was an aweosme story,though i was too lazy to actually read it considering im at school,so if it's utterly awful,don't blame me.

-Emerald & Her School Friend Miranda.