• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zinger_Fish Complicated Un-Whitelisting Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinger_Fish

Stone
Hello any staff who reads this, and thank you for considering my appeal.
IGN: Zinger_Fish
Banned by?: No one.
Time of ban: 1PM GMT (\Today)
Reason for ban: Read this: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/the-corruptness-of-the-guide-troppicz.17397/#post-148145

And also, I was trolling a member of staff a few days ago, I know, it was stupid.
Story: Please read the post on the other link. Also, about what I posted on Angyles's wall, it was stupid, inappropriate, and I can assure you that immaturity will not happen again.

Many thanks.

Valera

Diamond
This is your last warning for this type of behavior. I believe that you understand what you did wrong so I'm whitelisting you. Please learn from your mistakes and don't let this happen again.

@Angyles Please see this players apology and let me know if this ever happens again.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We do not allow 'trolling' of any kind. I will be unwhitelisting you until this is sorted completely.

@Lastivity - get with me later, please do not re-whitelist players I have personally unwhitelisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.