• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zicear's Application

Zicear

Dirt
  1. In-game name: zicear.
  2. Location & Age: Netherlands, I'm 13 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 1 on my main server, but they never told me why. And my friend can sometimes be very annoying, so sometimes he ban/kickes me for fun from his server.
  4. Referral(s): markster1998.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm very excited about your server! I've been playing minecraft for a year now and I'm enjoying it, but I've never managed to find a good looking legit server until now! I've red your wiki like four times so I know the rules. I'll be polite to other players and won't offend them. I like the heroes plugin very much and I'm going to try get to the maximum level! I also like building very much so I'm planning on building a huge castle with my friend. I'll keep up the high reputation of your server and will not shame your server by not following the rules and such. I'm also eager to learn more about your server and being helpfull as best I can.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching for a good server and then I found out about this server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  8. Additional Info: I'm currently building an adventure map with my friend. We've just begun making it so I'm not able to post pictures yet, but I will when it's done and you'll see it played on youtube as well when it's done. If you would like more information or if any information is missing I'll be happy to share it with you. Greetings, Zicear.

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
Hi, thank you for applying! Your application looks great, but I need a little clarification on your ban. Is it permanent? Do/did you grief or hack?

Zicear

Dirt
Sorry for my late response, but I was bussy.
Don't mind markster1998 he was just trying to help me, but it wasn't like he told because he wasn't there the moment it happened. But please don't blame him. Anyway, somebody else was grieving the server and it wasn't really an advanced server so the didn't have any plugins to look who grieved the server. Well, then the griever said I did it and the admin believed him. I was banned before I could give a reply. They didn't either have a site where I could say I didn't do it. The ban WAS permanent, so I never got a chance to tell them the truth. Is this enough information?

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes, I believe you. But understand that this server has very strict rules regarding griefing and hack, so don't do it :p

I have whitelisted you; check your pm's! :D