• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zhjonin Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhjonin

Wood
I'm not sure what I was banned for, if it wasn't vulgar language. I called two players faggets in open chat, twice and when someone typed that it was spelt "faggots" 'moron', i replied that based off of old english it could be "faggets or faggots, moron." I've asked around and the suggestions were that I used vulgar language, and if that was the case, then i am sorry and would like to know what i can do to be un-banned. If i was not banned for my language, i would like to know what it is i was banned for, and what it would take to be un-banned, please. Thank you for taking the time to read over this and please take the time to respond. Thanks.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
First off the player you were arguing with was an admin of the server. Second, we don't welcome that kind of language here.

"yeah, these two faggets keep coming after me and killing me off." - Zhjonin
"If you're trying to offend someone, at least spell it correctly, moron." - Brutalacerate
"fagget and faggot are both proper spellings, moron" - Zhjonin
"Zhjonin (Zhjonin) banned and kicked. - Hallelujah

@Brutalacerate

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
is there any way i can promise you that it won't happen again?
Sure. Anyone can promise anything, but why should we give you the benefit of the doubt and risk having some of our player base become offended by the harsh language you used? By the way, yes, you were speaking to me and I had a clear as day [Admin] tag on my name.

Also, you failed to use the proper ban appeal format. Why is this?

zhjonin

Wood
I'm sorry, this is the first time i have ever been banned. I didn't realize that Kainzo's list was a format, i thought it was a list of things that was supposed to be included. Also, i apologize to you personally for insulting you by calling you a moron, and for not taking the time to calm down before messaging anyone in the first place.

IGN:Zhjonin
Banned by?:Brutalacerate
Time of ban:June 16th, and i believe it was around 11:30P.M.
Reason for ban:Vulgar Language and arguing with an Administrator
Your story:I was angry that i was killed twice by two players wearing diamond armor and using diamond swords. I complained in the open chat and called both players Faggets. when i was messaged to that i was rude and the word was spelled "Faggots, moron" i replied that it could be spelt either "Faggets or Faggots, moron." I didn't realize that the word faggot was considered vulgar language, and would like another chance to play on this server. I know that words can be just that, and other than a chance to redeem myself, i don't know of another way to prove that i have learned my lesson...is there anything i can do to earn or be graced with another chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.