• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zelkova's Balance App

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: LordZelkova | 19
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Both if possible, Tester if only 1.
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Little over 4 years
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Support style classes or Farmer.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: EST 4+ hours when needed (may vary due to work).
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have played a variety of classes and even some very unorthodox strategies (Iron pants only necromancer) and always have a fun time. I have been playing for over 4 years so I've played with almost every different style of PvP we've had on the server. I admit I'm more familiar with the Professions than I am Combat, but I'm always wiling to get back into the Combat classes, though I apply with hopes of being able help change professions so they feel like an equal part of the game.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: Apart from messing around on the Test server, no.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Of course.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: But of course.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us? I frequent the suggestion section with a few of my own ideas and a lot of input on others ideas. I also understand how to balance classes around the different aspects of Herocraft. Whether it's PvP battles, mob farming, or professioning.​

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: LordZelkova | 19
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Both if possible, Tester if only 1.
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Little over 4 years
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Support style classes or Farmer.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: EST 4+ hours when needed (may vary due to work).
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have played a variety of classes and even some very unorthodox strategies (Iron pants only necromancer) and always have a fun time. I have been playing for over 4 years so I've played with almost every different style of PvP we've had on the server. I admit I'm more familiar with the Professions than I am Combat, but I'm always wiling to get back into the Combat classes, though I apply with hopes of being able help change professions so they feel like an equal part of the game.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: Apart from messing around on the Test server, no.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Of course.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: But of course.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us? I frequent the suggestion section with a few of my own ideas and a lot of input on others ideas. I also understand how to balance classes around the different aspects of Herocraft. Whether it's PvP battles, mob farming, or professioning.​
Check