• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zed, The Cheif Beastmaster.

How would you rate my story. (I write books, and have published a few, be honest. I can take it.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 4 and below.

• Total voters
Before I give you my new skin, let me tell you some folklore I made up to accompany this skin...

In the heart of Herocraft, there was a certain forest that was abundant with wolves. Everyone knew of this forest, and that this was the place to go for prime attack wolves. But the one thing people didn't know, is that two parents, long ago, left their baby child in this forest. They couldn't care for another child, "Let the wolves have 'em" The father said to himself. But, The wolves saw potential in the child. They rose him up, feeding him his fair share of the sheep kills. Teaching him the way of the wolf. When the child grew enough to realize taht he was different, he started to make small journeys to a stange place in the distance. As he listened to what the people said, he learned to speak english. "Zed....Ya! That's my name. Zed."

Zed grew, and grew, until he finally made up his mind, to leave his wolf family and live with thepeople of Herocraft. As Zed walked into the open of the town center, everyone gasped. "Who is that?" "WHAT is that?" People mumbled to themselves. Finally Zed had had enough, he ran back into the forest and found a bone. As he sat crying on a stump, a wolf came over to him, he had never seen this one before. It stood in front of him, when Zed revealed the bone, the wolf focused on him and cocked his head. He smiled to himself. "I'll get them back, one way or the other."

As Zed honed his wolf skills, and tamed more wolves, he realized he had special powers. He could summon his wolves, even if they were on the other side of the pasture. He could even heal them, without giving away a precious porkchop! Finally, Zed made his move.

He walked into the middle of the town square, ignoring the stares and mumbles. Finally, a King's Paladin walked up to him and asked him to leave because he was causing a disturbance. Zed ignored him. The paladin put his hand on Zed's shoulder. "Get away from me!" Zed yelled.

The paladin pulled his sword. "Leave now son, while you still can". Zed cocked his head, then snapped his fingers. All of a sudden, his seven wolves appeared to his side. "Attack" he whispered to them. The wolves started in a rampage, killing all in site. The massacre lasted only a few hours. None of Zed's wolves died in the suprise killing, he left the city. His wolves close behind. He will teach others to love wolves, and to use them against their enemies...

Did you like it! Well, here is the pic and link as promised!

Zed:

zedthecheifbeastmaster.png

Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?mb9394rbd5d48e8

Come on people!! Cast your votes!!! Please, I need this. I didn't pour 45 minutes total into the creation of this thread/skin for nothing, did I!? :p

I published them in Florida, It was only a local comapny, so to check them out, you would have to go to the Jacksonville Public Library :/. But the publisher's name was Low Pitch Hum (or Buzz, I cant remember) I didn't get any money, though, because of my age.

Edit: And the names of the books were; Everything in Between, Life in the Water, and Far as the Eyes can see. They are all collections of short stories. Actually, I still have the book cover of everything in between, i'll have it up in a minute.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
I published them in Florida, It was only a local comapny, so to check them out, you would have to go to the Jacksonville Public Library :/. But the publisher's name was Low Pitch Hum (or Buzz, I cant remember) I didn't get any money, though, because of my age.

Edit: And the names of the books were; Everything in Between, Life in the Water, and Far as the Eyes can see. They are all collections of short stories. Actually, I still have the book cover of everything in between, i'll have it up in a minute.
OH. Typo? You said "Everything in Between." The book cover says "Anything in Between."

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Ehhhh couldn't find anything about the publishing company or your books, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt; I'm nice.

Also, you didn't publish them; they would have been published by someone else since they were your books. :p