• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zeal Plots and Their Current Problem

agentjwall

Godly
We need a group of people to act as body guards for new players when they first join until they learn the ropes. Guides or the KoK maybe? I try to help out the new players but It's difficult when I'm a crafter (And eagerly awaiting professions so I can get my LvL-50-Ranger on!)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
We need a group of people to act as body guards for new players when they first join until they learn the ropes. Guides or the KoK maybe? I try to help out the new players but It's difficult when I'm a crafter (And eagerly awaiting professions so I can get my LvL-50-Ranger on!)
Problem with this is that not always will someone be online. The few decent PvPers that are good in nature are not going to just want to do this the whole time they are online either.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
To everyone. This is from last year but this is something we cant forget. Running a life in spawn is too safe. I dont pvp as much as I used to 2 maps ago. So this is what you would call...a bump?

MajorasMask

Ungodly
There are a lot less plots now. Plus, they are bought through rent, which is usualy 250c-500c. I think this is hardcore enough.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
I kind of liked having no plots at all. Everything is at risk. Then again.. LWC's arent exactly hardcore either so i guess its not so bad.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
To everyone. This is from last year but this is something we cant forget. Running a life in spawn is too safe. I dont pvp as much as I used to 2 maps ago. So this is what you would call...a bump?
More like kinetic bombardment. :p
I like the idea of living out of Bastion. It's not as though you'd be sitting around, either- weekly rent up to 500c a week (!!!) kind of necessitates that you actually work for it. As opposed to townies who just sit on moderately-secure chests in their cobble boxes.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
More like kinetic bombardment. :p
I like the idea of living out of Bastion. It's not as though you'd be sitting around, either- weekly rent up to 500c a week (!!!) kind of necessitates that you actually work for it. As opposed to townies who just sit on moderately-secure chests in their cobble boxes.
YES HOLY SHIT YES. I guess that'd be a more viable solution. Raising the price of a zeal plot make people think for a little about whether they really want it or not. Also chest shops wont be as effective and you couldn't get lazy and get fat. Could anyone agree to this?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
YES HOLY SHIT YES. I guess that'd be a more viable solution. Raising the price of a zeal plot make people think for a little about whether they really want it or not. Also chest shops wont be as effective and you couldn't get lazy and get fat. Could anyone agree to this?
How do you expect to garner support for this idea....
WHEN IT IS ALREADY HERE

Attachments

• 2012-09-17_00.14.11.png
    2012-09-17_00.14.11.png
    220.5 KB · Views: 11