• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zazbuza86 whitelist app

Status
Not open for further replies.

zazbuza

Wood
  1. In-game name: zazbuza86
  2. Location & Age: Colorado and 18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):1 temp ban form my friends server because i was trolling him
  4. Referral(s)
  5. Reason you should be accepted: i use to play herocraft and now i want to come play and im bring my friends along camrad18 and grits5
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have yes
  8. Additional Info:I use to play herocraft and then i didnt play mc for a while. i came back to play and i wasnt on whitelist anymore. I just want to interact with other players and have fun. I've been a moderator in a past server, I am responsible and I will listen to what higher ranked players have to say. I have read the terms of agreement and the rules. I will promise not to break any of them.

zazbuza

Wood
yea my real age is 16 i turned it 3 weeks ago. i just really dont like to give out my real age.

zazbuza

Wood
  1. In-game name: zazbuza86
  2. Location & Age: Colorado and 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):1 temp ban form my friends server because i was trolling him
  4. Referral(s)
  5. Reason you should be accepted: i use to play herocraft and now i want to come play and im bring my friends along camrad18 and grits5
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have yes
  8. Additional Info:I use to play herocraft and then i didnt play mc for a while. i came back to play and i wasnt on whitelist anymore. I just want to interact with other players and have fun. I've been a moderator in a past server, I am responsible and I will listen to what higher ranked players have to say. I have read the terms of agreement and the rules. I will promise not to break any of them.

zazbuza

Wood
is any white listing people on srry for being impatient im just ready to play some herocraft

zazbuza

Wood
I'm know why i'm still being reviewed but why are my friends the same i dont believe they are ones to lie.

theonlyasianguy

Glowstone
I cant do anything about you should have told the truth from the beginning then this would have not of been a problem
Sorry to butt in, but for the sake of clarification, please allow me to ask zazbuza something. I SWEAR I have a good reason for doing so..

zazbuza

Wood
srry i ment to take that out. i copy the
  1. In-game name:
  2. Location & Age:
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
  4. Referral(s)
  5. Reason you should be accepted:
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
Additional Info:
form some guy and accidently forgot to erase one. no he is not my brother i dont know him.

theonlyasianguy

Glowstone
@Brutalacerate Lock please?

Zazbuza, I asked you a simple question but you simply COULDN'T answer. I believe I speak on behalf of Aceshooter and all the other proctors, when I say

DENIED.

Status
Not open for further replies.