• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zamorak {EVIL} Now *Recruiting* [2] [UPDATED]

Belfis

Glowstone
Charter: remeber that this is an evil guild.:mad: muhahahaha

Goals-To reach 20 player's hopefully that will happen.
Leader/SiC-ROBinhood
2nd in command-No one
Admins-No one
members-jjiscool999,BLACKEYEDPEAS,
In war with:Holyrane with torchlight:kainzo:
Allies: Firo bandit's, the helper's,

Application;)

1.IGN-
2.have you been banned from a server-
3.why should i accept you-
4.what position would you like to be mayor's apprentice admin or just citizen-
5.do you have skype yes or no-
6.what class will you be going for warrior crafter stuff like like-
7.are you willing to give gold if guild needs it-

Recruitment
If you want to join, make sure you are able to act accordingly. If you don't bond with the group you will be removed.​
Please fill out the application above. You will be rejected if you obviously aren't putting any effort in your application or for strongly lacking spelling/grammar/etc skills or for any other reason I can think of.​

RULES:

All these rules apply to all members of the guild. Failure to stick to the rules will result in a punishment. The current and main rules are listed below

- Simply, all server rules apply. Thus, do not exploit, hack, cheat and grief.
- No moaning or complaining.
- Do not abuse any power that you have been given.
- Do not kill other members of the guild or those that we work for during restoration.
- Be nice to eachother at all times, have fun!
- Help out, we don't want no lazy members! Either with building or supplying resources.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Do you have any real members? I mean its not hard to tell blackeyedpeas isnt a real person... Same with jjiscool999... All the accounts are 20 year old males and jjiscool999 and blackeyedpeas arent even whitelisted. Is this guild serious? XD

KindralSoul

Legacy Supporter 4
Do you have any real members? I mean its not hard to tell blackeyedpeas isnt a real person... Same with jjiscool999... All the accounts are 20 year old males and jjiscool999 and blackeyedpeas arent even whitelisted. Is this guild serious? XD
I think Not

KindralSoul

Legacy Supporter 4
Waht if Hes younger then 13?

Belfis

Glowstone
first of all i know them out of herocraft and second i have a day where we all hang out so i dont like you guys saying all this stuff about me and so what i act imature you guys sit on the computer all day so stop saying this stuff.

Guys this is cyberbullying. What if he really is 20 and he's just mentally handicapped? Cause if he is 20, there's something wrong :3

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif