• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted z_Arch_z's Application Form

z_Arch_z

Dirt
Hey,

In-game name: z_Arch_z
Location, Age: Minnesota, 14
Previous Bans: I have not been banned, although I've been kicked a few times, (for spam).
Referrals: None
Reason I should be accepted: I should be accepted, because I have read the rules, and feel I could be a benefit to this community. I played World of Warcraft, Rift, and many other Role-playing games. I have been playing pvp lately, but have been looking for something with a bit more role. I feel like this is a great server, and I could enjoy being apart of it.
I found this server by: I found this server on a website.
Have you voted: I have not yet voted, but I feel I will once I begin playing and becoming more social with the people in my town.
Do you agree to the EULA 7 ToS: Yes, I do.
Special Code: HCZ8
No, I have not yet subscribed, but if I enjoy the server I will.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey,

Previous Bans: I have not been banned, although I've been kicked a few times, (for spam).
Reason I should be accepted: I should be accepted, because I have read the rules, and feel I could be a benefit to this community. I played World of Warcraft, Rift, and many other Role-playing games. I have been playing pvp lately, but have been looking for something with a bit more role. I feel like this is a great server, and I could enjoy being apart of it.
Have you voted: I have not yet voted, but I feel I will once I begin playing and becoming more social with the people in my town.
Please use the proper format found at hc.to/appguide

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Please use the proper format found at hc.to/appguide

The application in it's form is fine. It has the questions needed.

Hey,

Reviewing