• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Youtube Design Contest

Are you Participating is this Contest?

• Yes, I am

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, I'm not

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
Information
My girlfriend loves to sing and she does youtube videos, but their not exactly that great until a month or so we order some proper equipment such as microphones, ect. And I would love to learn how to do some amazing graphic art, so this is to all the talented people out their! The prize will be in-game currency. What is needed is a 'Youtube Background Layout', 'Avatar', and a 'logo' you can find all the information you need below. If you submit anything that we choose you will get full credit for your work! We Possibly make make a video of all the submissions we receive!​

Prizes
1st Place Prize (1,000 coins)
2nd Place Prize (500 coins)

Due Date: December 11, 2011

What should be on it (Remember its for a Female)
Feel free to add more besides what should be on it!​

Youtube Background (Required)
Text: Shadowstar131, Skulls, Music Notes,​

Music Note​

Logo (For Desktop, T-shirts, ect.) (Required)
Text: Shadowstar131, Music Notes​

Want to submit Fanart/Artwork?
Feel free to submit ANY Fanart/Artwork! If you are submitting it for the contest thats perfectly fine. But if you are not please Label it as 'This is NOT for the contest' Thank you.​

(Please do the poll so I can know if anyone is actually participating, thank you)​
Disclaimer: By participating in this contest you give full permission to me & my girlfriend to use your logo,avatar,background on our channel, shirts, ect. Once the due date comes the winner('s) will be announced and Private Message asking for their character name than the money will be sent. If you submit anything that we use, you will get full credit on the channel/videos.​

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
What are you using the background for? I'd like to know so I can design it accordingly.Also, I could do an animated intro for you as well. What size do you need these to be; Are the videos recorded in 1920x1080 or 1280x720 etc?

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
@Kalkyte the videos are just a picture which would be the logo, and her vocals(singing). I'm terrible with exact sizes but I'm able to shrink/enlarge :p Not sure if the stuff below helped at all but if you need me to 'test' the size I will do so and tell you if it needs to be shrunk/englarged.

Background
Youtube Layout/Background
Not sure what your using but heres an example 'Video'

Logo
used as picture for video & T-shirt

used for Youtube Avatar/ect.

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
@Upb34t that would be awesome! Reminder which I need to add to post which I will do right now! Anyone who submits things will be credited in a video and you will get all credit for your work on the channel/videos

Edit: For EVERYONE you are allowed to submit as much as you want!

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
@Valyou3
1. What kind of music does your girlfriend sing (I'm not sure wheter my theme suits her style :p) ?
2. Should I post my works in here or in a pm?

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
@Upb34t
1. Country
2. Either you can post here and keep editing your post and adding new stuff or PM me than submit it later on.

Edit: For everyone participating in this contest it is highly appreciated! Thank you all!

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey there,

these are my official entries (I might edit this post to add or change some artworks):

Info: All pictures are in Full HD (or higher resolution); I tried to keep all the logos as simple as possible as it wouldn't fit country themed music, if I added a bunch of random effects.

Youtube-Background:

VEJkA.jpg

Which will look like this, once uploaded:

UTkLh.jpg

Youtube-Logo (for Videos):

jrM5i.jpg

Youtube-Logo (for merchandising):

That's actually the exact same picture as above, but it has a transparent background, so you can print it on t-shirts, etc.
GeOHx.png

Youtube-Avatar:

seyPR.png

If you want anything changed, please let me know :)

-Thanks Upb

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
oh my bad. I've corrected it in photoshop, but forgot to upload it.

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
@Valyou3

I've created another background and will make a Logo and Avatar in the same style as well, if you're insterested in that style of Background/Avatar/Logo.

Valyou%20-%20YoutubeBackgroundPreview.png

Valyou%20-%20YoutubeBackground.png

Note: Unfortunatly the gradient overlays aren't completly smooth, because if I increased the quality, the picture would be too large in order to be uploaded to youtube.

Thanks,
-Upb