• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Your typical day in the dev channel...

Multitallented

Legacy Supporter 5
[18:43] <Kainzo> Should have a Politics Profession and add all the HTTP commands as perm nodes, eh Sleaker? ;)
[18:43] <Sleaker> no :-/
[18:44] <Sleaker> uhm, maybe
[18:44] <Sleaker> maybe for like creating charters or becoming a mayor
[18:44] <Sleaker> but other than that I don't see a reason
[18:44] <Kainzo> yeah heh
[18:44] <Sleaker> and how would they get xp?
[18:44] <Kainzo> praying
[18:44] <Kainzo> to god
[18:44] <Kainzo> ?
[18:44] <Sleaker> haha
[18:44] <Kainzo> Dear lord, grant me exp tonight!
[18:45] <Multitallented> lolo
[18:46] * Multitallented has a politician class and it gets exp through HS
[18:47] <Kainzo> fu Multitallented !
[18:47] <Multitallented> ^_^
[18:47] <Multitallented> rofl
[18:48] <Multitallented> Multi: sleak, please add BUILDING as an exp source? Sleak: f u! Multi: NO! I believe you are the one getting effed
[18:48] * Multitallented makes HS
[18:49] * Multitallented everyone wins
[18:50] <Sleaker> due to Heroes modularity any skill can technically be a full plugin
[18:50] <Multitallented> lol I know how to add PRAYING as an exp source: have it cost some reagent and listen for chat messages that match some regex
[18:50] <Multitallented> :D
[18:52] <Multitallented> omg I should make that lol

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
So I looked at Hero Stronghold from your signature... and wow is that amazing. Are there plans to implement it in the future?

GraRona

Portal
So I looked at Hero Stronghold from your signature... and wow is that amazing. Are there plans to implement it in the future?

I looked up every plugin from his signature and they're ALL amazing! Multi is da boss.

Multitallented

Legacy Supporter 5
Thanks guys, yes Kainzo says he plans on testing it extensively, so I'm under the gun to make it extremely efficient and have tons of features, and be awesome in pretty much every way possible... -_-"

Hopefully it'll make an appearance...

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Thanks guys, yes Kainzo says he plans on testing it extensively, so I'm under the gun to make it extremely efficient and have tons of features, and be awesome in pretty much every way possible... -_-"

Hopefully it'll make an appearance...

Good luck! :) Also, your* please. Change the title, it bugs me! :(