• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Your favorite rogue spec?

RagingDragon5

Portal
I would say Ranger. Not because it was my first spec, but because it's amazing. Mix ice arrows with arrowstorm and its almost game over. Most people woul say get up close to a ranger and their done. Even though that is true, all a ranger needs to do is go in a large ocean; use gills; and shoot arrows while being safe. Every class has its weakness. I also mastered Bard, and almost masatered Thief. Bard is good in a group and get get out of any situation with quicken, but is not a good choice for a 1v1 battle. Thief is pretty strong, but i just don't like its battle style. So their is my opinion, pretty sure there will be a lot of people to object, and a lot to agree.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Ninja was the first spec I mastered, and I've also mastered bard. I like ninja out of the rogue classes because of it's play style. It's very stealthy and the damage is excellent when fighting a caster. The maneuverability it gets from back flip is also handy. Smoke + One is a great getaway combination, unless they other person is quick with an AoE. I really enjoy the play style of ninja, but I haven't had the chance to try out thief and ranger yet, but so far I ninja has been a fun class to go. :D