• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Youngtrey's application

youngtrey

Dirt
My special key: HCY9
in-game name: Youngtrey

Location & Age:The Netherlands 18
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): No referrals
Reason you should be accepted: i have read the rules and have been reading alot of the plugin Heroes, i am always polite i follow the rules,i want to play MC more online with a good plugin
How did you hear about Herocraft?: i was searching for a Heroes plugin server and googled it and found in on the minecraft forums
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes i have voted for the herocraft server
Additional Info: I am a decent builder, i can work on it.
recently wanted to learn more about coding.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Reason you should be accepted: i have read the rules and have been reading alot of the plugin Heroes, i am always polite i follow the rules,i want to play MC more online with a good plugin
How did you hear about Herocraft?: i was searching for a Heroes plugin server and googled it and found in on the minecraft forums
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes i have voted for the herocraft server

Your application is incomplete. Please correct it and reply back so I am alerted. Thanks

youngtrey

Dirt
yes but i cant lie about my application so i dont know what to put in there
Thats why i asked you for some advice.
even if i read the examples i dont know what to write more

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
My special key: HCY9

Thank you for correcting it. I will go ahead and add you to the servers. Welcome to Herocraft