• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

YellowJester's Skin Shop!

Digger360

Obsidian
Hey yellow!
I was wondering if you could Imitate this guy.
*This is a link*

Please if you can, make him as Mysterious and disparing as you can, I want fear to be struck in the hearts of my enemy's when they catch a glimpse of me!

(For the face, please have it extremely shaded, and out of focus if possible)

I promise a large chunk of coins if I like it!

On behalf of me, and a large chunk of the community, Thank you for all your hard work!

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
I may request a skin the near future, something that's Guild Wars 2 inspired - more specifically Norn Warrior inspired. I'll get back to you (with pictures and such) soon when I make my mind up!

YellowJester

Stone
@Aanokint Thanks! you not needing right now will help me out a lot!
@Keache Because shoulders on skins are only 4x4 pixels i can't put that symbol on them... I think i can put it on the back though. I'll just make the skin without that symbol on the shoulders.

@Digger360 Do you want the face completely black/gray or just very dark skin color? also because of the way skins are made, the shoulders must be the same so which shoulder do you want to be on the skin? Last question do you want the back to be dark gray with shading as if he has the cape on? I'm asking all these questions so I can make the best skin I can for you!

@Oxea okay! if you request now, it might take a while since I have many requests so you might as well take your time deciding! ;)

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
@Keache Because shoulders on skins are only 4x4 pixels i can't put that symbol on them... I think i can put it on the back though. I'll just make the skin without that symbol on the shoulders.

@Digger360 Do you want the face completely black/gray or just very dark skin color? also because of the way skins are made, the shoulders must be the same so which shoulder do you want to be on the skin? Last question do you want the back to be dark gray with shading as if he has the cape on? I'm asking all these questions so I can make the best skin I can for you!

@Oxea okay! if you request now, it might take a while since I have many requests so you might as well take your time deciding! ;)

I'll take my time dw man, I was aware you were basically filled up with requests so I'll make it easier on you :p

Digger360

Obsidian
I request that the face be grayish, and I realize you don't have many pixels to work with on the shoulders, so kindly Imitate the left, Blank one. If you think it'll look nice, please add a *Trim*, or slight color variation, so it isn't a solid color. If you can shade the cape, It'd be awesome! If you can add a very *dull* sun shape on the cape, so close to the color of the cape itself, so it's hardish to see. (If the cape part looks like crap, just scrap the cape. <3)

Thanks for your dedication @YellowJester!

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
@Aanokint Thanks! you not needing right now will help me out a lot!

Yeah, i figured that would be a problem. No big deal, just wanted to see if it was possible. I'm eagerly awaiting the results :) I know it'll look great

YellowJester

Stone
Hey everyone, sorry i haven't done any skins for a week, a have a huge paper for one of my classes. Between that and sports I have had no time to work on skins. The paper is due on Friday so I will be done and will finally work on some skins. Sorry!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
yo i need something that..

is not nerdy or crappy made

practical is valued more than flash.

I want to be recognized

my current class is Dreadknight.
Sure! Do you want it to look like a dreadknight? any pictures i can use for reference?

I can help ya out ;)

When I think of Dreadknights and aano I think of these things:

Black_Knight_by_DaveIgo.jpg

640x472_3693_Kulrath_Knight_2d_fantasy_dragon_knight_evil_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Hope that helps ;)

Sean53

Stone
Hey yellow, not to sound like I am rushing you, but do you have an estimation on when my skin will be done?
I also need you to add the letters RA onto the back.
Thanks so much!!!

kurudude

Wood
Well it would be absolutely wicked if you'd be willing to make me a red/black/grey samurai skin with perhaps a robe theme. A white skull emblem on the back with 2 katanas overlapping eachother perhaps? =D