• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

YelloTurtle's Plead to be Whitelisted (revised by template #2)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I definitely take the blame, damn right I do in fact. I take more account for my action, in this case letting them on my computer. The date...cant be wrong, and I didn't suddenly go oh yeah now I know it. II had to search through the appeals to find myself. Then it all came back. I encourage you to contact the owner, because this surely didn't take place this recent. Oh, and give me some credit, Feb 24th is same on all servers. Quite random date to stick to unless it meant something to me.

Despite my better judgement I am giving you a chance. If it is discovered you have lied about your age I will remove you from the whitelist.

Be mindful of our rules and ANY ISSUES your account causes NO MATTER who is on it, is YOUR responsibility, and we will not accept any excuses.

I will indeed follow your instruction. Thank you, for putting up with me thee last few days. I wont disappoint :)