• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

XxTxAxZxX's ban appeal

XxTxAxZxX

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: XxTxAxZxX
Banned by?: dont know
Time of ban: 6/29/2012
Reason for ban: sharing accounts???
Your story:

Hey so it was a very complicated story.. My old friend from diablo 2 knew my pw and stole stuff from my town. my town leader talked to him on skype and is completly fine with me you can talk to him. I did not know he was getting on my account so it is not my fault. there was no sharing of accounts. I never once got on his account. Ninjavlad is the guy in my town that can vouch for me. he even stated that if it would result in me getting banned he wants to drop the PE but i still got banned for somthing that was out of my control. Please let me know what I need to do!

UPDATED UPDATED UPDATED

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Well, actually, it is your fault as account security is your responsibility. Saying this is out of your control is ridiculous. You are to ensure your account is safe and secure, not us.

Change your password, etc and I'll let you back on. PM me once you've done this.