• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

XxTxAxZxX whitelist application!

XxTxAxZxX

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name: XxTxAxZxX
Location & Age: I live in boise Idaho and im 19 Y.O
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned from a server. Im actually reitively new to the multiplayer setting. I have played numerous hours on single player and now have gotten the game down. Im just looking for somthing else to continue down this minecraft path of mine.
Referral(s): Hillbill159
How did you hear about Herocraft?: hillbill159 told me about the server. he said it was the best. I was looking around at different servers like citywars and such but they really do not seem to much to my liking. The way hillbill explained your guyses server is the exact server that I would love to spend my time in
Have you voted for Herocraft: no i have not
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? YES of course
Reason you should be accepted: I am a great fun loving person, that is just looking for the best server and I feel you guys win! Im newer to the game, but I learn very quickly and I wont be one of those people though that always spam up the chat with questions, if I ever have one. There are numerous people I can ask!
Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HcX9
Additional Info: Im in college now attending BSU also doing an internship program where I run and manage my own painting buisness. I also played football for all my years in highschool and years before that. So, I'm a pretty well rounded person that I truly believe would be a great addition to your server!

Thank you for the consideration!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I appreciate the effort you put into the additional information. =) It was a pleasure to read your application, and since there is nothing else left to say

Welcome to Herocraft @XxTxAxZxX