• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xxMASSCHAOSx's Architect

xxMASSCHAOSx

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft IGN:xxMASSCHAOSx
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone:CST, 14 (stupid chrome plus decided to make my account for me so my birthday is way off)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:Just under a year. I believe June 20th was when I joined
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?:Well for one thing I absoulutely adore building, and I see some of the intense creations the staff build on Herocraft, and it inspires me. I've also been playing since Beta 1.2 and have had a ton of experience building things.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here!
  7. 24o35hy.png
  8. 2l8850z.png
  9. 2dqpv1t.png
  10. 28i7rll.png
  11. iwlqc0.png
    (note mine is the sandstone one, was made with help of @JZillifro)
  12. 30k7cph.png
  13. I cannot believe I forgot this, possibly one of my favorite creations by me I made it on my hardcore single player world LEGIT and still haven't died (since 1.0) It's the end portal room
  14. hveb8n.png
  15. the next 3 pics are of the ship i spent 3 hours building
  16. 1znvdj5.png
  17. 2qn41uq.png
  18. 111ifrq.png
  19. Next few were built I think back in 1.5 (dug around my old saves for things I built added the enchanting tables for cool affect, and changed the cobble walls to stone blocks)
  20. 15wkjdg.png
  21. 314tee0.png
  22. fu4yeq.png
  23. And here are some from a wall I built
  24. 348n237.png
  25. 1z6qmog.png
  26. Additional info you would like to tell us? Ever since I joined the server I marveled at all the creations people made, it utterly blew my mind, and I have ever since wanted to be apart of these crazy creations. For example Zeal, flying above DragonGarde, I want to be able to be able to look at a huge epic creation in DragonGarde and think to myself "Man... I built that..."

xxMASSCHAOSx

Legacy Supporter 3
Some more screenies, more or less to bump it Spent about an hour making it, hope you like!
20gd7is.png

2wdxfes.png

zt9m36.png