• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

XxFrozenTerdxX Application

Reason To Be Accepted: I have been looking for a server like this for a long time and I would love to put my skills to the test and join this legendary server. I will Vote all the time i get to also. I am Very polite and do not beg or wine at all. I look forward to being on this server.

How did I hear about HeroCraft: Well I was searching my Computer for Minecraft Servers and I was Blown out when I saw yours.

Additional Info: I play many MMORPG games, For Example: CelticHeroes. I love to Build and work mechanics for redstone. My Most Recent project that im working on right now is a Computer. I also play Adventure Maps and hope to Create one soon when i find a couple of People willing to work.

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: XxFrozenTerdxX
  2. Location & Age: Florida,16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCX14
Reason To Be Accepted: I have been looking for a server like this for a long time and I would love to put my skills to the test and join this legendary server. I will Vote all the time i get to also. I am Very polite and do not beg or wine at all. I look forward to being on this server.

How did I hear about HeroCraft: Well I was searching my Computer for Minecraft Servers and I was Blown out when I saw yours.

Additional Info: I play many MMORPG games, For Example: CelticHeroes. I love to Build and work mechanics for redstone. My Most Recent project that im working on right now is a Computer. I also play Adventure Maps and hope to Create one soon when i find a couple of People willing to work.
~~~Reviewing~~~

I have Viewed it and I Just realized I set it wrong. It should be: year of 1997 which in the case i am almost 16 so i figured i would set my account to 16