• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xX__Insanity__Xx's whitelist application

1. Minecraft In-game name: xX__Insanity__Xx
  2. Location & Age: Washington USA, 18 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): Will be referring some friends soon
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: the spout forum
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No because the site will not load correctly. http://gyazo.com/e41f6efa68d670eb1b4b9d325f4377a0
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I xX__Insanity__Xx here by accept the TOS and the EULA
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Because I have been looking for a good RPG related server and by the looks of the stuff on your website, and the stuff I read on the spout forum, this could very well be it!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCx16
  10. Additional Info: I am not a what you call "Extreme" builder, most of my houses are built in a way for functionality, making it so that I can move stuff around / get to what I need / do what I need to do quickly and easily while knowing where everything is. After I get that done, or while I am figuring out how I am going to do that for this style of home, I will start to decorate it. Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots of any of my builds since just last week I completely cleared my .minecraft .techniclauncher and my .spoutcraft (there was some file in all of them that was causing major issues while in game). Also, I must apologize if I was not supposed to change the coloring of the text. Thank you for taking time to read my application. I hope I will be able to see you all in game!
Sincerely
-INS

Jaw895

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft In-game name: xX__Insanity__Xx
  2. Location & Age: Washington USA, 18 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): Will be referring some friends soon
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: the spout forum
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No because the site will not load correctly. http://gyazo.com/e41f6efa68d670eb1b4b9d325f4377a0
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I xX__Insanity__Xx here by accept the TOS and the EULA
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Because I have been looking for a good RPG related server and by the looks of the stuff on your website, and the stuff I read on the spout forum, this could very well be it!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCx16
  10. Additional Info: I am not a what you call "Extreme" builder, most of my houses are built in a way for functionality, making it so that I can move stuff around / get to what I need / do what I need to do quickly and easily while knowing where everything is. After I get that done, or while I am figuring out how I am going to do that for this style of home, I will start to decorate it. Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots of any of my builds since just last week I completely cleared my .minecraft .techniclauncher and my .spoutcraft (there was some file in all of them that was causing major issues while in game). Also, I must apologize if I was not supposed to change the coloring of the text. Thank you for taking time to read my application. I hope I will be able to see you all in game!
Sincerely

-INS

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1359813173,1359813001][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted. Welcome to Herocraft!