• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xNTKx's White list application

xNTKx

TNT
  1. In-game name: xNTKx
  2. Location & Age: US 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): Valyou3, and Skyzzz, Tonyroxs, C12095
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am really interested in how an MMO version of minecraft can be played. I am also very impressed by the status of the server and how well that it is taken care of.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Alot of people from Sincraft started playing it and said that it was a ton of fun and that I should join them.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I am a mod from Sincraft and lately due to ownership issues the server has been slipping greatly. The level of care for the server has been dropped due to the fact that we are never informed of anything happening to the server as for updates or plugin removal/addition. This and the fact that he is hardly ever online anymore has made the server a very dull place to be lately. So I am really hopeing that this server will fill the void Sincraft once filled.

xNTKx

TNT
^that is something that I build in a little over 6 hours. (all of it was mined legitly)