• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Xerfes Application (please read this,its always missed out).

Xerfes

Dirt
In-game name: Cytoxer
Location & Age: Poland,16
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 2 bans,one was by a group of 8 year olds, who had put me in a "jail" and made fun of me,another because i argued with the admin about racism (i honestly hate every racist,while he was a huge one).
Referral(s): planetminecraft.net
Reason you should be accepted: I have experience with hero servers and i am willing to help anyone who needs it. After im finished building my own house,i can help anyone with theirs. I am very helpful,i read the rules and fully accept them.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Maybe its not a good way for an app,but im honest, and i found it on planetminecraft by typing in "heroes"
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Additional Info: I've played minecraft since easter 2010, so it is since alpha. I love minecraft, it is my favourite sandbox game,better even that GTA in my opinion.Apart from minecraft my 2nd interest are Vampires and Werewolves (not ones from Twilight and Vampire Diaries, but true,bloody beasts). my 3rd and i think favourite hobby is wrestling (i know it is not common trough out minecraft fans).