• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Xbox one rant

KleenX

Iron
Even if they have fixed their problems, still makes me wonder if Microsoft was trying to pull this shit with us?

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
Well I could just be bad at reading...but did they remove the thing about releasing in only 21 countries? If not then I won't be able to get a Xbox One.

From what I read they plan on getting rid of the region lockon the 21 countries.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
From what I read they plan on getting rid of the region lockon the 21 countries.

It was removed since they don't need to setup servers in all those countries now for the x-box to periodically connect to.

killjoyking7

ICE ICE ICE!
Ok old news but Xbox One has gotten rid of the no borrow policy and you do not have to connect to the internet every 24 hours... but we can still bitch, moan and complain about Kinect 2.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I only use console at my cabin for Fifa and singleplayer CoD, also using the PS3 for blue-ray. I see no reason why to buy a next gen console.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I only use console at my cabin for Fifa and singleplayer CoD, also using the PS3 for blue-ray. I see no reason why to buy a next gen console.

I'm getting one to play the new Tekken game :p I don't want to use the arcade stick on a PC port or configure a controller when there' such fantastic console support. Hoping for a Soul Calibur 6 as well.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Honestly pumped for the PS4 Exclusives tbh. I grew up a Playstation kid, briefly went to Nintendo then sank to the lowly Microsoft. Then I bumped up to PC before off playing PS3.

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
What exclusives are coming to PS4 that are better than the Xbox One's? I'm personally super excited for Sunset Overdrive. Also, as bizarre as PVZ: Garden Warfare looks, it still seems pretty badass.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
What exclusives are coming to PS4 that are better than the Xbox One's? I'm personally super excited for Sunset Overdrive. Also, as bizarre as PVZ: Garden Warfare looks, it still seems pretty badass.

Right now I'm looking forward to Oddworld, Infamous, and Killzone. There's also a ton of good multiplats on the way I'm looking forward too as well.

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
I have to admit, both Infamous and Killzone look really nice. But I just saw more exclusives for the Xbox that I just enjoyed a bit more. If some of the Xbox's exclusives were on the PS4, I'd switch.