• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

X-Ray? Wall Hackers?

m0onkeyz

Gold
I recently just logged into my account to check if my stuff was still in place. My stash is very well hidden. You wouldn't be able to find it if it's unnoticeable. I don't know who stole my stuff, but I believe there are a few people using it. Is there anything you can do? If any of the moderators would like to come check, I would most likely be happy to show you. I mean, its ridiculous if someone took a lucky guess where to find my stash.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Type /pe in game at the location of your stash and describe what the problem is. So stand there, and type /pe (probelm here). An admin/mod will come look at it eventually.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Wall hacks are a bannable offense, but we need to be able to demonstrate it's happening for the sake of the other players, which is why we use the petition system. Believe me when I say we bust people for this all the time.

m0onkeyz

Gold
I'm not asking for my items back, and of course I can't get it back. It's how ridiculous how certain players need to use mods to get what they can't.

pierst

Stone
there are texture packs that let u see were under ground structures as well and i don't think it says anything about them in rules last server I was on there was a problem with people using them to find hidden places hope this helps

pierst

Stone
aww sweet was just saying because of the problem on other server i played on :)