• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

wubbahducky's application

Name: wubbahducky
Location & age: oklahoma city, 14
previous bans: none
Refferal(s): none
How did you hear about Herocraft?: most popular servers list
Have you voted for herocraft?: No, I will not vote on a server that I know no fiist hand knowledge, but I plan to if I enjoy it
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes, absolutely
Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted since I play Rpg's and minecraft a lot. I could be extrememly helpful and I always try to be nice to others. I am also very good at building although I never save my creations since it is usually just a castle, never a gigantic city.
Additional info: I work as an advertiser with my uncle and we just go around places and, well advertise. I do plan on making my living with computers and i have already learned programming in 3 languages also I am working on being able to know a computer likethe back of my hand. I am an introvert and not liked in some places due to me being over educated and "annoying" some people.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Name: wubbahducky
Location & age: oklahoma city, 14
previous bans: none
Refferal(s): none
How did you hear about Herocraft?: most popular servers list
Have you voted for herocraft?: No, I will not vote on a server that I know no fiist hand knowledge, but I plan to if I enjoy it
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes, absolutely
Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted since I play Rpg's and minecraft a lot. I could be extrememly helpful and I always try to be nice to others. I am also very good at building although I never save my creations since it is usually just a castle, never a gigantic city.
Additional info: I work as an advertiser with my uncle and we just go around places and, well advertise. I do plan on making my living with computers and i have already learned programming in 3 languages also I am working on being able to know a computer likethe back of my hand. I am an introvert and not liked in some places due to me being over educated and "annoying" some people.

Please copy our application format exactly. Your application is missing a vital piece of information. Thanks!