• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

wolfeknight123's application

the wolfe

Legacy Supporter 6
In-game name: my in game name is wolfeknight123.
Location & Age: Arizona,17
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none the only thing i've ever done bad on a multiplayer server was fill a guy's house with lava after he blew up my house.
Referral(s): well a really cool guy i know plays your server his name is garret i don't know his in game name though.
Reason you should be accepted: well i'm a pretty nice guy with an inventive mind who plays minecraft all the time but other than that i'm a navigator and an archer who is always looking to help out a friend or perhaps mysterious stranger in need and i've never been a rule breaker.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: i heard about herocraft from seeing a guy that i have a class with looking at your forums, at first i was shy then i asked is that a multiplayer server he said yes and ever since we are starting to get to know each other little by little he's a really awesome guy and he says your server is rather awesome.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Additional Info: i like building things with nature's most destructive element(lava), i also hate greifing to a rather large degree and sadly lava and greifing tend to go hand and hand i'm aiming to stop that i've only used lava to greif once and i believe it was justifiyble seeing how the guy blew up my house with TNT after i worked really hard on it, other than that i'm a lovable pyromancer who loves nothing more than to help people.