• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Wolf Pack] Evil [12] (recruiting)

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
Wolf Pack
Goals: The Wolfpack is an evil PVP guild that will attempted to wipe its foes from the face of the map.We will try to engage in most PVP battles around the map killing all in our way. We are also Mercenaries so for the right price we will raid/defend with any town.

Rules: Go by all server rules, respect other players and admins, and don't talk in public/shout chats during and after raids. Come on raids as much as you can and kill everyone.

HQ: The HQ is in Jbird112233's personal region.

Allies: YoIyo, Demoniadevil, and Aburrido_burrito

Main enemies: Eclipse

Members
Jbird112233 (owner)
Digger360
_Squiggles
Jazza411
Icemanstan
AzenYumCha
Keffalump
Photoras
Detarbliate
Leo2596
dils1
pringle285
lhatchy1
adioshoes78
Post on this thread if you would like to join.
Also PM me in game.
In game name:
When will you be online:
What town are you in currently:
Current specs:
Mastered specs:
What can you do to help Wolf Pack (Doesn't have to be long):
What make you think you should be accepted (Doesn't have to be long):
Can you talk in Teamspeak:
Theme song

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: AzenYumCha

How long have you been with herocraft:
10 and a half months now.

When will you be online:
During Australian Eastern Standard Time, but I can also log on during American evening times.
Current specs: 55 Wizard | 52 Enchanter
Mastered specs: 55 Necromancer | 55 Wizard | 55 Beguiler | 14 Healer
What can you do to help Wolf Pack (Doesn't have to be long): PvP is usually never available for me, but I can always supply help with my mobile wizard abilities. I can usually spare some time doing PvP and some great organisation for the guild in general. I hope to provide diplomatic ideas and hope to have fun with this guild. Even though I own a town, I can still be willing to contribute time in the WolfPack. :)
What makes you think you should be accepted (Doesn't have to be long): I believe that this guild can have a huge impact against other guilds and I am willing to support this guild. There are other guilds out there that are PvP-based, but I hope to put myself into use. The current members right now are really great at their combat and I admire a strong guild.
Can you talk in Teamspeak: I can talk in Teamspeak, however I prefer using it on strict use; PvP, Raids, diplomatic work etc. I don't prefer talking about something off-topic, but I can always log in and listen. ^.^

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
In game name: AzenYumCha
How long have you been with herocraft: 10 and a half months now.
When will you be online: During Australian Eastern Standard Time, but I can also log on during American evening times.
Current specs: 55 Wizard | 52 Enchanter
Mastered specs: 55 Necromancer | 55 Wizard | 55 Beguiler | 14 Healer
What can you do to help Wolf Pack (Doesn't have to be long): PvP is usually never available for me, but I can always supply help with my mobile wizard abilities. I can usually spare some time doing PvP and some great organisation for the guild in general. I hope to provide diplomatic ideas and hope to have fun with this guild. Even though I own a town, I can still be willing to contribute time in the WolfPack. :)
What makes you think you should be accepted (Doesn't have to be long): I believe that this guild can have a huge impact against other guilds and I am willing to support this guild. There are other guilds out there that are PvP-based, but I hope to put myself into use. The current members right now are really great at their combat and I admire a strong guild.
Can you talk in Teamspeak: I can talk in Teamspeak, however I prefer using it on strict use; PvP, Raids, diplomatic work etc. I don't prefer talking about something off-topic, but I can always log in and listen. ^.^
Accepted I will take to you in game.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
If you all send me your skins I can place a mask over the Wolf Pack skin, This is mainly for raids.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
2012-05-08_173814.png

This is a idea of a wolf pack skin, you can change the colour of the trim and the wolf face if you want. Also the robe design was all azen's creativity, I just put the wolf in.

@jbird112233

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
I can make my custom skin for the one I linked. I already have it on my computer. Just make a ton with different trims for everyone in the guild.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
In game name: Detarbilate
How long have you been with hero craft: 10 months
When will you be online: 3:30-5:30 and 10:00-2:00 PST
What town are you in currently: Erebos
Current specs: Lv30 Samurai Lv2X Alchemist
Mastered specs: Ninja, Crafter,Caster,Warrior, and Rogue
What can you do to help Wolf Pack (Doesn't have to be long): I can always donate some chain mail, I'll eventually make potions, and contribute my average PvP skills.
What make you think you should be accepted (Doesn't have to be long): I think I should be accepted because I am active, and dedicated. PvP skills are decent. And I have lots of time to help make Alchemist stuff for Wolf Pack
Can you talk in Teamspeak: Yes

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
If you have any recollection of Eclipse at all, dont let Detar in lol
Nah, Im just kidding, wasnt even a member when that supposedly happened, just heard about from people.

In game name: Admiral4ardvark
How long have you been with herocraft: About a week now, Not very long
When will you be online: Most of time around 3:15pm onwards (Aus time)
What town are you in currently: I'm not in one
What can you do to help Wolf Pack (Doesn't have to be long): I can fight with you in raids and fight for you in pvp
What make you think you should be accepted (Doesn't have to be long): Well, Im new to herocraft and ever since i've joined i have been looking for a guild to join and i think i am able to be a valuble member of your guild
Can you talk in Teamspeak: Should be able to

What can you do to help Wolf Pack (Doesn't have to be long): I can fight with you in raids and fight for you in pvp
What make you think you should be accepted (Doesn't have to be long): Well, Im new to herocraft and ever since i've joined i have been looking for a guild to join and i think i am able to be a valuble member of your guild
And my current spec is level 1 Rogue XD.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
In game name: Detarbilate
How long have you been with hero craft: 10 months
When will you be online: 3:30-5:30 and 10:00-2:00 PST
What town are you in currently: Erebos
Current specs: Lv30 Samurai Lv2X Alchemist
Mastered specs: Ninja, Crafter,Caster,Warrior, and Rogue
What can you do to help Wolf Pack (Doesn't have to be long): I can always donate some chain mail, I'll eventually make potions, and contribute my average PvP skills.
What make you think you should be accepted (Doesn't have to be long): I think I should be accepted because I am active, and dedicated. PvP skills are decent. And I have lots of time to help make Alchemist stuff for Wolf Pack
Can you talk in Teamspeak: Yes
I would Like you to be in the guild but I dont think that deadmouse7 likes you. So I will have to talk to him. I will PM you in game.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm sorry dude but you are going to have to level up, and show that you're good at PVP before I accept you. sorry but for now denied.