• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wizard Or Necromancer?

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Both are fun in their own way. I like Wizard because it is mobile, and you can teleport yourself and your party around the map.

Go Necromancer if you want to kill wizards XD

killjoyking7

ICE ICE ICE!
It depends do you like pissing people off by taking their health and using it as yours, also love using DOTs and AOEs then go necro. like doing alot of damage and making noise across the map with your bolt then go wizard.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Both Wizard and Necromancer have their strengths to solo play. If you are removing PvP from the equation totally then there are only a few benefits that each class has to offer you.

Wizard, in my opinion, has the greatest appeal of solo play between the two. They have the ability to Blink, which is very nice when trying to go from place to place, along with the ability to cast Port. You can make a fair amount of Coin ferrying people around the world.

Necromancer doesn't really have all that much to offer besides the fact that you are able to teleport groups to the Nether for a cost of I believe 5 Ender Pearls. This can bring in large amounts of coin in small periods, but I find that it doesn't compair to the contest flow of players asking for ports to spawn/spires. You also have BecomeDeath, which stops enemy mobs from agroing to you.

I usually like to see what my party/town needs. For example if you like to pvp with your team or party I would choose wizard because of the damage it can do which is in my opinion stronger. However necromancer is a pretty strong relying on dot and keeping yourself sustain. With the added bonus of going to the nether for supplies you may need. But ultimately I like wizard because you can kite your enemy and heal your mana pool. It's a shame that necromancer can't summon mobs to fight for you though :(

I'm a lone wolf, I don't really live with anyone but myself. I usually just go out at night and go monster hunting, I chose wizard, so far I'm loving it! :D

Darkwerty

Legacy Supporter 8
Probbly you have the find out your self... evrybody has his own style in his own way.. nobody plays the same class that is what makes the classes so much fun..

I was thinking pyromancer at first, but after I thought about it that class is really only a damage class, the wizard is damage, utility and has attacks other then fire.

MAGYAR12

Glowstone
Necromancer is where it's at, they may not be mobile...but I always get a little bit of joy in my heart when I drainsoul somebody and think "Hey they can't get their health back" xD

DaPGrey

Wood
Wizard is probably, in the end, better than necro, and if you're alone, definitely be a wizard, but even though drainsould isnt the best, every time I use it I just feel so mischievous :3 Haha! I stole your health!

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Necromancer is where it's at, they may not be mobile...but I always get a little bit of joy in my heart when I drainsoul somebody and think "Hey they can't get their health back" xD

As a Wizard, I really hate fighting Necromancers for this reason. Also, they have Harmshield. I'll think I'm dumping a ton of damage onto them, but they were Harmshielded, and then they Drainsoul me :mad: (and - of course - they have DOTs on me the whole time). Drainsoul > Fireblast!