• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Willowdusk - Neutral

lcscreemer

Dirt
*Applying for (Citizen)/(Council)/(SiC)
*IGN = lcscreemer
*Previous Towns = none.
*Class level and Profession Level = Caster level 20 Profession not yet chosen.
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = 1 year
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = Agreed
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = Exploration
*How often are you online = Mostly daily
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = My first town experience should be fun. I hope to help the town in any way I can.
*Additional Information = I suck at PVP.

leap1

Iron
*Applying for: (Council (Citizen) [Either one]*IGN = leap1*Previous Towns = None.*Class level and Profession Level = None.*How long have you been playing Minecraft = 2 years*Do you agree to the rules of the town = They are acceptional and reasonable. *What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = Warrior, RolePlay*How often are you online = Just started, I plan to be online as much as I can.*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = I wish to apply since I spoke to Dragon directly in game, searching for a proper home, to progress on this server more thoroughly. I assume I’ll be of some use.
*Additional Information =
I would assume that my Role Play information would be of use, a link would be helpful of coarse a link to my Profile as well.

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/flint-of-the-west.38295/
And My Profile:
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/members/leap1.52166/

Also sorry for being a bit short handed in this I recently joined. If I am not accepted, I understand.

Syfer613

Dirt
*Applying for (Citizen)
*IGN = Syfer613
*Previous Towns = None
*Class level and Profession Level = Fairly new to Herocraft. All I get so far is that I'm a level 4 rogue. :3
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = 2 years.
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = Yes
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = I mostly mine. I also like to enchant and fool around with redstone. I can also PvP pretty well.
*How often are you online = I mostly play League of Legends. When I'm not on there, I'm usually on Minecraft.
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = Great at PvP. Also a very nice person ot have around.
*Additional Information =

IGN = CallofDutyMLG
*Previous Towns = None
*Class Level and Profession Level = Rogue LVL 3 Crafter LVL 5 i just joined today
*How long have you been playing Minecraft= since alpha
*What is your greatest Minecraft Accomplishment = Becoming staff on some of the biggest servers
*Do you agree to the rules of the town yes
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft i am good at PVP and things related to PVP if u mean skills for my class im still learning about them and will pick my skills sooon. Im also very good at Defending So if another town trys to attack i will be there to defend and make sure no enemy will get threw the walls i am also very good at trusting people iny my town and not trusting people out side of our town
*What time zone are you in = US/Canada Central time
*Can you use Teamspeak = Yes
*How often are you online = i can be online for as long as u really want me to accept for when im at school
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = I will be the greatest member ever supporting the town with items and making sure everyone is not poor and i will make sure no one gets in the town
*Additional Information = Im applying for Citizen Council And Sic

Frio937

TNT
*IGN =Frio937

*Previous Towns =None

*Class Level and Profession Level =Warrior level 4 & Crafter level 3.

*How long have you been playing Minecraft=I have played minecraft for 6 months.

*What is your greatest Minecraft Accomplishment =While playing survival with my friends we created a massive castle so many times as we learned new methods we built and destroyed it over and over until it started to look good. That was when I learned the importance of slabs and stairs for good design.

*Do you agree to the rules of the town. I agree.

*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft: I am skilled at resource gathering and construction. My combat skills are terrible in pvp but in PVE I can handle myself. I know I will get better with pvp over time since I do not normally pvp on my server.

*What time zone are you in =Central North America.

*Can you use Teamspeak =I can learn.

*How often are you online = Tuesday-Sunday. I usually spend Monday's doing my college assignments so I can normally log on just can't be useful.

*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = I can be a labor force and good company at the town tavern. I enjoy roleplaying so if any of the members of the town want a good chat I can be there for a good conversation.

*Additional Information = I am an anime fan. I would rather help someone else gain stuff then worry about my own character. I have no need or desire to ever steal even if its from another village. I am willing to steal if its an official raid planned by our village though. I might spend hours staring at everyone's structures from my desire to perfect the art of design.

Samrith

Wood
Applying for (Citizen)/(Council)/(SiC): Citizen.
*IGN = Samrith
*Previous Towns = None on this server.
*Class level and Profession Level = Brand new to all of these, but ready to advance.
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = Since 1.6, I can't remember the exact number.
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = Yes.
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = I'm a good builder and PvPer, I'm loyal and ready to help the town in whatever is needed.
*How often are you online = As much as I am allowed, per my schedule. It fluctuates on a week to week basis.
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = As I said earlier, I am a good builder and PvPer. I want a place to train my Hero skills at and progress on the server.
*Additional Information = Cats believe that all other organisms are cats. Once you understand this, cat behavior seems a bit less crazy.

Blubberguy22

Stone
*Applying for (Citizen)/(Council)/(SiC): Citizen or Council
*IGN = Blubberguy22
*Previous Towns = none
*Class level and Profession Level = 6 healer amd 6 crafter, but moving up fast
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = since beta 1.2/1.3
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = yes
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = really good at pvp, good at minecraft in general, I can build stuff well and creatively, I'd love to help out the town and make it prosper
*How often are you online = depends, but usually a few hours a day
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = Good at minecraft in general, I'm also good with rpg gameplay and such
*Additional Information = I'd like to find a good town to settle in that can provide for me and that I can provide for it.

*Applying for Citizen

*Previous Towns = none
*IGN = ApprenticeAdept

*Class level and Profession Level = 1 caster and 1 crafter but I just rejoined the server so I'm reset
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = since alpha
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = yes
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = good at collecting and crafting items and I'm decent at PVP
*How often are you online = depends, but usually 7-8 hours in a week
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = I'm a relatively good Minecraft player with a good bit of experience at surviving
*Additional Information = I'm just looking for a town to be based in so that I can become great on this server and help to enhance the town in any way possible.

FoxyBeer

Dirt
Applying for Citizen
IGN: Beerponghorton
Previous Towns: None, but hoping your is my first!
Class Level and profession level: Caster 1, no profession.
How Long have I been playing minecraft: Since .8 update
Do you agree to Rules and Terms of Town: Yes
What are your skills in minecraft/Herocraft: I am a helper in alot of ways. I help fund or get stuff for people. I can fight(if its not laggy :p)and I can find ores and such.
How often are you online: Atleast 3 hours of a day or more depending if I have to work(mow ect.)
What Makes you an asset to WillowDusk: I am a helper, and Im good with foreign relations. I a multitool or handyman.
Additional info: All my skins are foxes! And I like my house dark style as in color :p

Deece94

Glowing Redstone
*Applying for (Citizen)
*IGN = Deece94
*Previous Towns = None
*Class level and Profession Level = lv 15 Caster & lv 8 Crafter
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = 2 years
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = yes i do
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = i like building and farming
*How often are you online = usually everyday
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = i enjoy farming and can do other stuff while i wait for crops
*Additional Information = i enjoy most RPGs and have been playing Herocraft for over 2 months