• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Willowdusk - Neutral

*Applying for (Citizen)
*IGN = Silverkiller1241
*Previous Towns = None : N/A
*Class level and Profession Level = Rogue - 3, Crafter - 1
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = 2 Years
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = I have read the rules and I agree to them
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = Well, I am quite okay with a Bow, Though just starting out on Herocraft I literally have nothing. I can also defend the Town if I am required to.
*How often are you online = Every Day of the Week
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = Well, as I said, I will not be a bother at all, I could just sleep at an inn. Otherwize I could defend the walls, fend off mobs, and PvP Even (Once I get my level up of course)
*Additional Information = I don't have a teamspeak/mic, and Im quite new to Herocraft. I was just wondering for somewhere safe to stay, and someone highly recommended this town and even gave me a link. I'd understand if I don't meet requirements. Otherwize, Thank you so much for reading.

~ Silver

*Applying for (Citizen)
*IGN = SuprBeastSmurf
*Previous Towns = None
*Class level and Profession Level = Just started, Caster level 1. What ever profession you think is needed for me.
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = 2 to 3 years
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = Yes
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = I am good at mining, and using the hoe and casting. I can also defend when needed.
*How often are you online = Daily.
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = I can do what you need, and recruit.
*Additional Information = I am good at pvp, and pve.

*Applying for (Citizen)/(Council)/(SiC)
*IGN = Shmoopernator
*Previous Towns = None
*Class level and Profession Level = Rogue - 5/ Crafter - 2
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = Around 3 years
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = Of course
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = Playing on a faction server for 2 years I have gained excellent skills in PVP and general knowledge on minecraft mechanics.
*How often are you online = I have only just started, but to predict I will be on everyday for a few hours.
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = What makes me an asset is what I bring. To your town, i am bringing another great and trustworthy member. If a chance is given, disappointed you won't be.
*Additional Information = None really, i'm 15.

HydraBad

Iron
*IGN = Hydrabad
*Previous Towns = None This is my first town
*Class Level and Profession Level = Caster 5
*How long have you been playing Minecraft= 4 years
*What is your greatest Minecraft Accomplishment = I just like to have fun, but probably building a blaze farm
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = Yes
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = Good Pvper, okay at building, am a quick learner
*What time zone are you in = Canada westcoast
*Can you use Teamspeak = I could, but I don't currently
*How often are you online =minimum 5 days a week with minimum 1 play sessions
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = After I learn the basics I could help others
*Additional Information = I need to get started on this server, once that is done I can help with many different things, Building, fighting, quests ect.

steinvik

Wood
*IGN =steinvik
*Previous Towns = none
*Class level and Profession Level = rouge lvl 1 crafter lvl 1
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = 2 yoears i think
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = yes
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft =im hardworking, and love to mine. Also a social person
*How often are you online = 1-3 hours a day
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = social and working
*Additional Information =

Falcon1101

Dirt
*Applying for (Citizen)/(Council)/(SiC) Citizen, im new to herocraft and minecraft. so i may upgrade to council when im ready.
*IGN = Falcon1101
*Previous Towns = as i said above, im new. so none
*Class level and Profession Level = level 1, im really new
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = a week.
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = always
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = as i said above im new tio both, im hoping to become an apprentice of someone and find my skills
*How often are you online = 3 hours my best, 30 minites my worst/ daily
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = i have the skills of pure professionalism (when required) and when i am ready, i can peform various jobs, effectively
*Additional Information = ive mentioned im new, not sure what to put, but im eager to learn

*IGN = rangehoplite
*Previous Towns = Axiom, Newerth, Isengard, Malkier
*Class level and Profession Level = Rogue (16) looking to go Ninja, Alchemist (22)
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = 2 years
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = Yes, they make sense
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = I'm moderate PVP (depends on who you ask), I can work for whatever the town needs
*How often are you online = Everyday and 1-7 hours a day
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = I can PVP and defend the town, I can build, I can make whatever potions the town needs
*Additional Information = I used to be a mid-level Necromancer and I have mastered Warrior, Caster, and I am working on rogue.

bobloiy

Wood
*IGN =bobloiy
*Previous Towns =None
*Class Level and Profession Level = Caster, lvl1 Crafter lvl1
*How long have you been playing Minecraft= About 2 years.
*What is your greatest Minecraft Accomplishment = Making a server, I can't really build so yea :p
*Do you agree to the rules of the town Yes
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft I don't have many skills, but I am great at being social and nice.
*What time zone are you in =EST
*Can you use Teamspeak = Yes
*How often are you online = I'm not sure, I just started on this server.
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = I am an asset to Willowdusk because even though I can't build anything special, I can cheer people up in the town.
*Additional Information = I would just like to have somewhere to build, with some nice people to talk with while I am playing the game. It might sound selfish, but I just started out and I wish to have some people to help me out while I am starting out. I'll help if you guys need me to.

madsback

Dirt
IGN = madsback
*Previous Towns =
*Class level and Profession Level = level 5 rogue
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = yes
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = killing and defending
*How often are you online = like 1-5 hours a week
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = Because i will help the town when needed
*Additional Information = Please accept me and respond soon

*IGN = gummybearwarz
*Previous Towns = non
*Class level and Profession Level = rogue 4 crafter 1
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = yis
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = I played on a different heroes server (b4u and vindi) for few years
*How often are you online = 2 hours a day
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = I am very experienced member of the heroes plugin ;^)
*Additional Information = I love fish sticks

Seanypro

Dirt
Applying for (Citizen)
*IGN = SeanyPro
*Previous Towns = None
*Class Level and Profession Level = Rogue 2 Crafter 4
*How long have you been playing Minecraft= 2 years
*What is your greatest Minecraft Accomplishment = building a huge town Block by Block therefore getting a very good reputation because how delicate it looked
*Do you agree to the rules of the town? = Of Course
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = I like to Hunt Mobs, Build and Craft weapons and armour
*What time zone are you in = UTC 10:00
*Can you use Teamspeak = I'm not Sure
*How often are you online = 6/7 days a week
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = I am new to the server, although i like to work with a community to show my abilities and help the best i can what ever the situation is.
*Additional Information = I have a Great Taste in RPG Games, My main weapon in MC is a Bow & Arrow