• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Willowdusk - Neutral

Thank you. Do I contact you via minecraft[DOUBLEPOST=1365052841][/DOUBLEPOST]For where the town is located

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
You will ./msg dragonzero39, /msg crimlake, /msg sn0wborn, or /msg d3m0nc1ld

for the towns chat information and the coords. Only d3m0n or I can add you to the regions though.

coolbeans14

Glowing Redstone
*Applying for (Citizen)/(Council)/(SiC): Citizen
*IGN = coolbeans14
*Previous Towns = None
*Class level and Profession Level = 5 Rogue / 1 Crafter
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = Since Alpha
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = Yes
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = Builder/Support
*How often are you online = ~2 hours a day
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = I can mine or PVP or help out in any other way I can
*Additional Information =

Xolani

Coal
**Applying for (Citizen)
*IGN = xolani01
*Previous Towns = North Region, Valor
*Class level and Profession Level = Level 1 healer, level 1 caster.
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = About a year and a half.
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = Yes.
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = I can build well, and a lot.
*How often are you online = Probably around three hours for weekdays, seven on weekends.
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = I'm a good builder, and am willing to help out with any builds the town has, and have no life… i mean I have lots of time to go on the server.
*Additional Information = I lose my keys a lot, so every now, and again I get locked out of my house and have to hop through a window or something, but i get scared a cop will see me so i just wait for my mom to get home. Kiiiiiiiiinda sucks.

PwnageDude10

Legacy Supporter 3
*IGN = Pwnagedude10
*Previous Towns = Wyntervale, Newerth
*Class Level and Profession Level = Wizard 39, Crafter 25
*How long have you been playing Minecraft= since 1.7 before full release of game
*What is your greatest Minecraft Accomplishment = running a server
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = I agree to the rules of the town
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = I love to help others and be active
*What time zone are you in = Arizona, so not a set one. :(
*Can you use Teamspeak = Yes I use it daily
*How often are you online = Daily
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = Free GTP when I get and will help with whatever is needed.
*Additional Information = I am only 13, but have been told I am mature for my age.

*Applying for (Citizen)
*IGN =Shadowriftslair
*Previous Towns =Visigoth
*Class level and Profession Level =Currently Level 8 warrior 11 crafter
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = 2 years
*Do you agree to the rules of the town =Yes they seem fair
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = I am good at selling things, managing massive towns.
*How often are you online = I am on usually every couple of days atm, I work two part time jobs at around 60-70 hours a week right now
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = I like to fix things, help out, and I also love to work on the community, social, economic etc.
*Additional Information = I like to cook, and garden Also I played with Crimlake on another server and am minecraft friends with him.

Crimlake

Wood
+1 to Shadowrift, he was on my old server and he ran a massive town by himself, dude rolled in and overran the largest town on the server within a few weeks, good at building and has a better temperament then just about any player i've met.

I always wondered why your town was so unsuccesfull, but then I read your posts in this nice town's thread and found the answer.

Im saying give him a chance and WTF!!! do you know about my town i keep it small i accept few only ones I know or have played with in another server.Get your fucking facts right

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
collin_4110 If you have deputes to settle, take them OUTSIDE MY TOWNS THREAD! When I gave him the URL to apply, I received over 3 messages at the same time from people telling me not to accept him. After reading his accounts problems in the appeals and his history of townships, he has been DENIED! One more word about it in this tread and ALL POSTS PERTAINING TO IT will be removed from the tread! Again, take it to PM's.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
Recruiting is now CLOSED until the town has been fully constructed. We have the manpower we need and we are not in a state to host alot of new citizens. You may still apply but applications will not be reviewed until I post here again saying that recruiting is open.

vallad_centrius

Legacy Supporter 2
*Applying for Citizen
*IGN = vallad_centrius
*Previous Towns = none
*Class level and Profession Level = Level 13 Warrior Crafter Level 13
*How long have you been playing Minecraft = since Minecraft Beta 1.2
*Do you agree to the rules of the town = Yes
*What are your skills on Minecraft / Herocraft = Building, Pvp and Surviving, i am not good in Resource collecting (E.g Minerals)
*How often are you online = i always go online at least twice or more a day
*What makes you an asset to Willowdusk = i havent quite gotten a though of that, im not the best builder, just a builder.. but i can help in defending the place? i like pvp alot, but in this server.. skills in pvp is quite dull.. since you need levels to make everything differ.. well putting that aside, i dont want fights with high level players when im just starting out, maybe my assets are building and way of cooperation? also, i place my loyalty to any town/party i join
*Additional Information = I Was Reffered to this town by someone (who i forgot his name), well i wanted to join this town so i can settle in myself.. been living in the wilds for quite a time now, i am also new here on this server , i have not quite got the grasp of how things go by here, i got killed alot though but that does not stop me from keep on playing, but ive grown tired getting killed over and over again and so i tried to find a town, and i happen to find a kind person to refer me to this town, i hope i can join your town and settle in, i will try my best to be a good and helpful citizen in your town