• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wildy Regions anyime soon?

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
hey

i am just checking in to see if regions will be available in the wildy anytime soon for people who do not wish to be part of a township?

because I know someone is gonna say "join a township if you want to be safe", you cant build with "rare" blocks in the wildy, which makes living in the wildy kinda pointless if you cant show off your riches :(

I was under the impression that people would be able to buy a regioned area when this map was released, and just wondering how long til that function is in.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Presently we're still waiting on regions to be fixed, I believe. If and when we finish the township plugin, these should be easy to implement.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Maybe I missed something, but what's there to fix? Regions work fine. The skill exploits that have been floating around aren't really the fault of the regions.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
The issue with regions has to do with child regions not interacting correctly with the parent regions. Editing issues mostly.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
wildy regions would not require child or parent regions only 1 region is needed.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
There was some weird explanation of how that part was important. But damned if I remember it. I'm waiting on it too.