• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WildStar

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Devotedworker is too busy to use my key, so I still have the EU key.

I would assume they can only connect to the EU servers.
alright thanks :D
if anyone has a spare key I would wanna try this game :D

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6

Edit: Wait, people took this video seriously? How fucking dense are you @Jonsoon @yeelowsnow @nonamemajdeath Look at any of Videogamedunkey's videos, literally every single game review he has ever made is like this. Trying to make a funny post on a game thread shouldn't be this fucking hard.

Last edited:

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8

Edit: Wait, people took this video seriously? How fucking dense are you @Jonsoon @yeelowsnow @nonamemajdeath Look at any of Videogamedunkey's videos, literally every single game review he has ever made is like this. Trying to make a funny post on a game thread shouldn't be this fucking hard.
I didn't like the video so I disliked it. I don't know what's hard to understand about that. Let's go ahead and not call people fucking dense for not enjoying a dumb video, thanks.

Should leave the funny videos to Wildstar itself.
They do a pretty good job at it. Loved all the dev speak videos.

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9

I enjoy dunkey's videos. What I dislike was that you posted as if those were your own impressions.

You need calm your shit.

Frauxeyl

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey guys, if you want to try WildStar I have 3 guest passes; if you want one send me a PM.

Guest passes are valid for 7 days from redemption.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Got lvl 49.. not even interested in getting 50.. atm lvl 49 aurin esper - exile.. just dont feel right playing it..

i miss oldschool rs, rust and hc

Last edited: