• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wild_Porygon Balance Team App

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Wild_Porygon / 19

2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Tester

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since May 12 2012

4. What's your favorite class/path?: I usually play casters/healers no particular favorite.

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: GMT timezone but I'm nearly online all the time probably one of the most active players, pretty sure a lot of people would agree on that.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I've played herocraft since Dragongarde and pvped as every class in most if not all possible matchups against other classes, I've also done teamfights as well as 1v1s and small skirmishes as most of these classes so that would make me better suited for balance team than most players. The fact that I do not have a favorite class/path also means that I won't have any reason to be biased when it comes to balance. I also believe that I'd be good at thinking of realistic ways to change classes in order to keep them balanced because there is always going to be a case when some classes kits offer too much or too little in terms of pvp combat/utility.

7. Do you have any similar experience?: I've helped to test skills in the past while not actually being an official member of the balance team.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: I understand.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: I can.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:I know that I may seem like a troll most of the time, and I've had bans/mutes in the past but honestly I think that balance team is the one staff position that I'm suited for and the only position I'd be serious about doing my job in. Hopefully what some staff think of me as a person does not get in the way of the fact that I'd be a great member of the balance team.

I was balance team before, think I just quit because of the low population of the server but it seems like people are beginning to play again, this app is literally copied and pasted from my last app that I got onto balance team with.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Wild_Porygon / 19

2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Tester

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since May 12 2012

4. What's your favorite class/path?: I usually play casters/healers no particular favorite.

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: GMT timezone but I'm nearly online all the time probably one of the most active players, pretty sure a lot of people would agree on that.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I've played herocraft since Dragongarde and pvped as every class in most if not all possible matchups against other classes, I've also done teamfights as well as 1v1s and small skirmishes as most of these classes so that would make me better suited for balance team than most players. The fact that I do not have a favorite class/path also means that I won't have any reason to be biased when it comes to balance. I also believe that I'd be good at thinking of realistic ways to change classes in order to keep them balanced because there is always going to be a case when some classes kits offer too much or too little in terms of pvp combat/utility.

7. Do you have any similar experience?: I've helped to test skills in the past while not actually being an official member of the balance team.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: I understand.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: I can.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:I know that I may seem like a troll most of the time, and I've had bans/mutes in the past but honestly I think that balance team is the one staff position that I'm suited for and the only position I'd be serious about doing my job in. Hopefully what some staff think of me as a person does not get in the way of the fact that I'd be a great member of the balance team.

I was balance team before, think I just quit because of the low population of the server but it seems like people are beginning to play again, this app is literally copied and pasted from my last app that I got onto balance team with.
My man. Welcome back. @TimForReal hook him up please. When I get back from the beach in a couple days we'll all get into it so get ready for that.