• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

wicked's application

wicked

Dirt
1. wicked

2. Pennsylvania, 21

3. No bans, this is the first server I've tried to join

4. I was not refereed

5. I was looking around for servers yours was the best I found, because It fits more with other games I play.

6. Yes, I have.

7. I have read them, and they seem reasonable, so yes I agree to the EULA, and TOS.

8. Every game I own is either an MMORPG, or a console RPG for my xbox. So I'm experienced, and have been playing mine craft for 3 years. Also after 2, and a half hours of searching, and getting side tracked I found yours which was better built, and seemed more fun than any of the others.

9. HCw6

10. I would be honored, and absolutely tickled if you let me join, because I know from hours of research that you have put a ton of work into your server, and In my opinion you have the best one I've ever seen, and I've looked up 50 to 60 different servers so that says something. Plus I wouldn't mind telling people I know about you server If I was able to join.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1347683984,1347683797][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. wicked

2. Pennsylvania, 21

3. No bans, this is the first server I've tried to join

4. I was not refereed

5. I was looking around for servers yours was the best I found, because It fits more with other games I play.

6. Yes, I have.

7. I have read them, and they seem reasonable, so yes I agree to the EULA, and TOS.

8. Every game I own is either an MMORPG, or a console RPG for my xbox. So I'm experienced, and have been playing mine craft for 3 years. Also after 2, and a half hours of searching, and getting side tracked I found yours which was better built, and seemed more fun than any of the others.

9. HCw6

10. I would be honored, and absolutely tickled if you let me join, because I know from hours of research that you have put a ton of work into your server, and In my opinion you have the best one I've ever seen, and I've looked up 50 to 60 different servers so that says something. Plus I wouldn't mind telling people I know about you server If I was able to join.
While we appreciate the interest in our server, it appears the account "wicked" is not premium according to the following link.

http://www.minecraft.net/haspaid.jsp?user=wicked

I can't add you to the whitelist for this reason. In the future if the account is upgraded to premium, feel free to apply again.

wicked

Dirt
I'm unaware how to do so, but I think I can figure it out thank you for Informing me of this.