• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Why'd I get De-whitelisted for being too "young"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angy De-whitelisted me because se banned my friend. And I asked why she said im not discussing this with you then I talked to her then I got de-whitelisted thats messed up. you shouldn't be able to de-whitelisted people after they've been accepted because there too "Young"

-Teddymanbabby

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@n1nj4_gl4r3
Do not post on other player's appeals

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Angy De-whitelisted me because se banned my friend. And I asked why she said im not discussing this with you then I talked to her then I got de-whitelisted thats messed up. you shouldn't be able to de-whitelisted people after they've been accepted because there too "Young"

-Teddymanbabby

You stated on your application you were born in 2000, and when you put your birth date in it said you were too young, which ONLY occurs when you are under the age of requirement which is 13.

You were removed because you stated your birth date is December 12th, 2000 which makes you 12. As it was stated on the application, re-apply on your birth date. Your removal has nothing to do with your friend's issue.

Please note the above was discussed with Danda and he agreed with the removal.

We reserve the right to suspend or remove any account, and it does state that in the rules.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I didnt put my real b-day i dont put it on anything lol

Again I went over this with Danda who agreed. The only way the forums would say you are too young is if you were 12. Since you stated you were born in 2000, and you stated your birthday is December 12th, when you signed up, that makes you 12.

Is it the ONLY way the forums would have said you were too young to sign up. Danda agrees with it.

Reapply on the 12th of December, or pay for the whitelist, your choice.

There is nothing more to discuss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.