• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Why Minecraft Is a Man’s World

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
And this is why attempts to add models for women into Minecraft bother me- What do they do?
They add square boobies.

And I'm like "really now."

agentjwall

Godly
I really don't see what the fuss is about. If you're a girl and you play minecraft all you need to do is get a girly-skin. Plus I'm sure if there was a female model introduced then everyone and their zit-faced-15-year-old friends would be using it :/

Sweord

Glowstone
I really don't see what the fuss is about. If you're a girl and you play minecraft all you need to do is get a girly-skin. Plus I'm sure if there was a female model introduced then everyone and their zit-faced-15-year-old friends would be using it :/
^^^^^ This. It's still weird when I see someone walking around in a female skin and I have no idea if they're a guy or a girl. The other day I went to see someone's application on the forums after I'd seen them in-game, and the person using the girly skin was in fact a 15 year old guy. Needless to say, my friends Lol'd in TS but after just went WTF? XD