• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Why i should be Whitelisted.

My ingame is: Petteri123456789

Last time i was banned was when i spawn killed a guy, (i will not do it on this server i promis)i normally dont do this anymore.

I brought my friends Ultimadrift89 blade7115 and myself to the server and they love it We are seeing how good this plugin is and how fun it is to explore we find it that this Adds a lot to minecraft because it adds more to mineing and Killing mobs for Exp.

Yes i vote 7x a Day I want this server to go poupuler I do try to get as many people i know to play this server.

Yes i have subscribed i like the videos but my main reason is to keep updated on the server.

Yes i have agreed I read the rules and wiki I got a nice personality so its my thing to be nice to others I wanna join towns so that i can
make better Interactions with other players.

I hope you enjoyed reading my application I wanna help your server by populating the server with more friendly People and Welcome them to the Great journey of HeroCraft!

Demonishboy

Legacy Supporter 5
My ingame is: Petteri123456789

Last time i was banned was when i spawn killed a guy, (i will not do it on this server i promis)i normally dont do this anymore.

I brought my friends Ultimadrift89 blade7115 and myself to the server and they love it We are seeing how good this plugin is and how fun it is to explore we find it that this Adds a lot to minecraft because it adds more to mineing and Killing mobs for Exp.

Yes i vote 7x a Day I want this server to go poupuler I do try to get as many people i know to play this server.

Yes i have subscribed i like the videos but my main reason is to keep updated on the server.

Yes i have agreed I read the rules and wiki I got a nice personality so its my thing to be nice to others I wanna join towns so that i can
make better Interactions with other players.

I hope you enjoyed reading my application I wanna help your server by populating the server with more friendly People and Welcome them to the Great journey of HeroCraft!
---Reviewing---