• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Why do you play HeroCraft?

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
I honestly don't believe I'll ever be able to enjoy a server other than Herocraft. It's much more than just a Minecraft server, it's a community (and an awesome one at that).

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Legos for computer with some magic mixed in.

'Nuff said.

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Herocraft is too mind blowing for the human mind so I can't explain why I Play it! Maybe because it has an amazing staff with a revolutionary plugin with a fantastic player base!:)

shrimpy77

Glowstone
Kainzo how much money do I get for making your server epic? (By just joining it of course).

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I play Herocraft because (Incoming) @Xanipher gave me a bad fucking ass town to live in. I made a stupid ugly house, twice in fact, but nothing was EVER boring. I met a few cool people who names are not to be mentioned as well as ones that are awesome like @Symbolite @TheMormon @Kingtom404 @gtastuntdude and a bunch more.

Over the maps new faces popped up and Newerth has always been a friendly town of cool people as well as Shin Kyoto @PineappleChicken @Dielan9999 @ironee212 I even jumped right into the Lore team and Balance team (Even though I only do small amounts of work >.<)

I even became well known serverwide and a buuuunch of other shit. Long story short, I hate love the server.

@Rumblestikk @uin153 you two are some of the more recent bad asses :p

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Because I wanted more tag room, @SonOfAGunner @eagles90809 @xexorian You guys are awesome friends too.

@Kainzo @Apherdite @Brutalacerate @lucky644 @BuddahHopper @bearcat99 You fools know what you did! You made HC all the better for me and I can't really see myself still playing here if not for (Bear and Buddah) back even before they were staff. Brutal, I don't even think partying over the net is supposed to be fun, but you fucking know how to do it! Lucky, we never spoke often, but you were still a cool guy. And for Kain and Aph, you slapped me around a whole bunch each map for my stupid slip ups, but I still luv you both. (Really sorry about all that haha ^^')

@Xanipher Pssh, you are just too cool to tag once.

To all of HC, I missed some names, I know I did, but in all honesty, I love the server as a whole and all jokes aside, I have never, NEVER stuck to a community this long without fucking it up. As "Goody" as I may seem, I'm really bad when it comes to talking to server admins on other games. So either, we got the worlds best staff, or I got lucky :p

I <3 HC (Need to put that on a shirt)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I play Herocraft because (Incoming) @Xanipher gave me a bad fucking ass town to live in. I made a stupid ugly house, twice in fact, but nothing was EVER boring. I met a few cool people who names are not to be mentioned as well as ones that are awesome like @Symbolite @TheMormon @Kingtom404 @gtastuntdude and a bunch more.

Over the maps new faces popped up and Newerth has always been a friendly town of cool people as well as Shin Kyoto @PineappleChicken @Dielan9999 @ironee212 I even jumped right into the Lore team and Balance team (Even though I only do small amounts of work >.<)

I even became well known serverwide and a buuuunch of other shit. Long story short, I hate love the server.

@Rumblestikk @uin153 you two are some of the more recent bad asses :p
Back off, Mormon is mine >: (