• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

who's playing this map

Y

ytiggidmas

edit: Good luck to all you suckas, not playing this map

Last edited by a moderator:

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
a lot of vets are in my group besides that freeps arent coming back there is AD indar is not coming back Umbra is good as dead, @JacobBurkey plays but just hangs with randos see if he wants to make one

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
a lot of vets are in my group besides that freeps arent coming back there is AD indar is not coming back Umbra is good as dead, @JacobBurkey plays but just hangs with randos see if he wants to make one
when did freeps say they weren't coming back? :( I really hoped that with the map going back to full pvp they would play again.

JacobBurkey

Portal
Any large group planning on playing this map? Any vets around that wanna make a group with me?
Sadly there's no any large groups of vets anymore, just a few from each group now. There's some coming back from LO though. What do you mean randoms munch :( they're all original oak boys bruh.

Teslanut

TNT
Indar will be back in that it will be me, Rshooter and xMJay living in a PR. We will be looking for large group fights to join though.

Teslanut

TNT
I wish Just_troll was coming back, he would really round out the team. And Troy, well, you know how that worked out last time. He would "organize" everybody's stuff and piss everyone off.