• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who's getting the Metal Gear HD collection?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Anybody who doesn't know what Metal Gear is will think this is gibberish :p Anyways,

Metal Gear HD collection is a single game, that contains HD versions of(i'm assuming the suffix) MGS2:Substance, MGS3:Subsistence, and MGS:peace Walker.

Peace Walker was origonally on the PSP and it looks like the least touched up of the three, but really it's the most. Considering the ammount of upscale from the PSP to ANYTHING with a TV is tremendous.

Anyways I played MGS2 back on the good ol' xbox and MGS3 on PS2, I played MGS3's online mode, Metal Gear Online almost religiously and it was easily my favorite online game of all time hands down! I'm really hoping Peace Walker's online mode for the HD collection is supported, because it borrows alot from MGO1(as I mentioned) and MGO2(online mode from MGS4). I'm really looking forward to it!

I just found a list of achievements/trophies, they confirm that MGS3's monkey catching mode is in, as well as a few other qwirks!
http://playstationfans.com/playstation-3/metal-gear-hd-collection-achievements-revealed/

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
I will probably get it eventually, though I still have all of the mgs games for there original system.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I will probably get it eventually, though I still have all of the mgs games for there original system.

I think the greatest advantage is that it includes Peace Walker. So if you don't already have a PSP, it's available. Also it runs a beautiful 60FPS and has graphics better than an x360 launch title. Kinda hard to remember it's really a PSP game at times lol