• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whoever reads applications this is urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicace

Wood
I AM FED UP! AND DONT GIVE ME THAT "WE DONT NEGOTIATE WITH NON WHITELISTED PLAYERS" BULLSHIT! FOR A FACT, I HAVE TALKED TO MANY PEOPLE THAT PLAY THIS GAME, AND THEY HATE THIS RULE OF 13 OR OLDER AS MUCH AS I DO!!!!! THIS IS A INJUSTICE!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THIS AGE RULE!! I DON"T CARE IF I AM BANNED I WILL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!!

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
First warning: Stop making so many posts.

You applied, now follow the rules and our process please.

The age rule is everywhere on the internet and in real life. Most place have Terms of Service, all games do as well.

it states your responsible for your actions and to legally hold you to them at that age.

And please stop making so many posts with caps, my keyboard is getting jealous.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
To those that really wish to know:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children's_Online_Privacy_Protection_Act
http://www.ftc.gov/ogc/coppa1.htm
The act, effective April 21, 2000, applies to the online collection of personal information by persons or entities under U.S. jurisdiction from children under 13 years of age. It details what a websiteoperator must include in a privacy policy, when and how to seek verifiable consent from a parent or guardian, and what responsibilities an operator has to protect children's privacy and safety online including restrictions on the marketing to those under 13. While children under 13 can legally give out personal information with their parents' permission, many websites altogether disallow underage children from using their services due to the amount of paperwork involved.

what does that mean in simple terms?

As a website, we cannot 'collect information' ie application which has email, age, game name, etc, from someone under age. When you create a login account to any website you agree that your of age to use said website.

So if you signed up for any site that states you have to be 13 years or older and you better be that age or up.

After all, children are our future. This was put in place to protect children's privacy and safety online, for all our kids.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.