• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who would YOU be?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'd be one of those:

Hermocrites of Syracause
Aristotoles
Cicero
Alexander the Great
Julii Octavian
Scipiio Africanus
Pompey
Philip II of Macedon
Seleucio (Friend of Alexander, founder of The Seleucid Empire)
Ptlomateious (Friend of Alexander, founder of the Hellenistic Egypt)
Memnon of Rhodes
Napoleon Bonaparte
Peter the Great of Russia
Jean Baptiste Bernadotte/Karl Johan (Marshal of France, later King of Sweden, defeated Napoleon)
Sokrates
Julius Caesar

Can't decide which one :< If you knew all of these names already, we should have a history talk later ;D (I love discussing History)

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
I'd be one of those:

Hermocrites of Syracause
Aristotoles
Cicero
Alexander the Great
Julii Octavian
Scipiio Africanus
Pompey
Philip II of Macedon
Seleucio (Friend of Alexander, founder of The Seleucid Empire)
Ptlomateious (Friend of Alexander, founder of the Hellenistic Egypt)
Memnon of Rhodes
Napoleon Bonaparte
Peter the Great of Russia
Jean Baptiste Bernadotte/Karl Johan (Marshal of France, later King of Sweden, defeated Napoleon)
Sokrates
Julius Caesar

Can't decide which one :< If you knew all of these names already, we should have a history talk later ;D (I love discussing History)
I would have said Napoleon Bonaparte, but instead, wasted my post on trolling. Napoleon changed the world... and has his own rhythm game with him as the main villain.
Edit: Also, I remember that Napoleon born as Napoleon Buonaparte, in an island, and changed his name when he moved to France, to sound more French.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
He was born on Corsika. He was not only one of the best commanderw ever, he was also a smart leader. He implemented school for all kids in France and in all the countries he qonquered. A lot of the laws we have today, are based on Napoleon's laws.