• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who is Your Favorite Player That Doesnt Play Anymore?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
People actually miss those tards from the orig. TC? lol

Anywho! I vote for @gabizou he was a pretty damn good leader.
I've always been quasi coming back every now and then :p If anything I was only planning whatever I wanted built to be built. Didn't succeed really in Zeal and definitely didn't bother with DG. 4.0 though, I will make an effort ;)

Of people I miss: @carmeops : That thieving crazy bastard :p @AussieDingbat : Funny to talk to and always had a knack to lead people en mass to do something (Then goes awol and lets it get destroyed).

skyboy49707

Obsidian
I've always been quasi coming back every now and then :p If anything I was only planning whatever I wanted built to be built. Didn't succeed really in Zeal and definitely didn't bother with DG. 4.0 though, I will make an effort ;)

Of people I miss: @carmeops : That thieving crazy bastard :p @AussieDingbat : Funny to talk to and always had a knack to lead people en mass to do something (Then goes awol and lets it get destroyed).

Baby come back. You can blame it all on me :)

But please comeback i miss you and your chugging of wine of tinychat :)

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
All the original TC, they where such fun, and now only a few still play

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
Lol well some of the people you guys have said you "miss" are still active and coming back for the wipe such as @pandaman7 @dils1 and some other people you guys have said you miss such as @The_Player_189 @Hanpeter77 i remember them right when i first joined hc lol they where good people :( and then one day i started to see alot of people that were great players left :(

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
Lol well some of the people you guys have said you "miss" are still active and coming back for the wipe such as @pandaman7 @dils1 and some other people you guys have said you miss such as @The_Player_189 @Hanpeter77 i remember them right when i first joined hc lol they where good people :( and then one day i started to see alot of people that were great players left :(
Up Shut